The Last Post Wins!

oh lol
well then my cidaca rhythm makes me wake up at like
9am
no matter what
i could go to bed at 6pm and id still wake up at 9am
wack

hi
I would respond to the rp thing from yesterday but the page crashes if I try to insert a quote so I'll have to wait until I have my laptop

(Welp.)

A crack in reality opens up behind Desire, from which a pretty large, black, metal fist reaches out, grabbing at Desire. (-2 for the defence because come on now, you get to manipulate the chain rolls-)
(D10: 9 - 2 = 7)
(THOU HATH NO PERMISSION TO USE THE SECOND NUMBER IN EXISTENCE AGAINST ME-)
Desire senses that in time to teleport out of the way.
<<There you are, Ver.>>
<<Good grief...it feels so weird here.>>
<<You do not get to casually tease me about this now.>>
<<..fine.>>

<...>
The other Pol sets their wing on Esther's chain, making it glow as they try to cancel out the magic with their own Liht.
(1 + 1 = 2)
(._.)
"Come on..."
Viren sets his arrow-sword on fire (...despite being made of metal), making it grow in size until it actually seems like a normal sword. Except it's made of fire. Viren then slashes at Mystin again, not even caring what he manages to do as long as it isn't killing Mystin.

Yes.
(1)
(-. -)
ow.

(Need my Molten Armor or will you be okay?)
(I'll be fine.)

(D10: 9 - 2 = 7)
(THOU HATH NO PERMISSION TO USE THE SECOND NUMBER IN EXISTENCE AGAINST ME-)
Desire senses that in time to teleport out of the way.
The crack then largens as a somewhat large (Like, only 1.5 stories tall at most) black, humanoid mech that totally doesn’t look like Necrozma in my head flies through, firing off a few missiles from on its back at Desire.

Meanwhile, Pol whips at Desire again to catch them, swinging them into a missile if they succeed.

(1 + 1 = 2)
(._.)
(Why was that super easy, barely an inconvenience-)
The other Pol turns around and carves open another portal, telekinetically yeeting Esther at it.

(1)
(-. -)
ow.

(Need my Molten Armor or will you be okay?)
(I'll be fine.)
Viren keeps up the pressure, looking for an actual opportunity to knock Mystin out.

The crack then largens as a somewhat large (Like, only 1.5 stories tall at most) black, humanoid mech that totally doesn’t look like Necrozma in my head flies through, firing off a few missiles from on its back at Desire.

Meanwhile, Pol whips at Desire again to catch them, swinging them into a missile if they succeed.
(1)
"..."
<_Maybe I should focus on making sure these people can't get Erven... Not like I can keep this up for much longer at this rate._>

(Why was that super easy, barely an inconvenience-)
The other Pol turns around and carves open another portal, telekinetically yeeting Esther at it.
(1)
wow that aim was bad.
Viren keeps up the pressure, looking for an actual opportunity to knock Mystin out.
(8)
Mystin is actually still pretty good at dodging...

(5 for stealth, 1 for attempt at just tackling Mystin into the tunnel)
(Well at least I didn't fail at the stealth.)
Ohey it's Talline
...who fails completely at her attempt to tackle Mystin into the tunnel.
<Damnit->

(1)
"..."
<_Maybe I should focus on making sure these people can't get Erven... Not like I can keep this up for much longer at this rate._>
Ver’s mech then goes for a single uppercut that’ll send Desire flying into the ceiling if it lands.

Pol readies Sound Lance, firing a sonic blast concentrated at Desire’s position if they manage to dodge the mech’s attack.

(1)
wow that aim was bad.
*._.*
The other Pol teleports by Esther as they fly, telekinetically grabbing them before teleporting back by their portal to telekinetically float them in *carefully*.

(8)
Mystin is actually still pretty good at dodging...

(5 for stealth, 1 for attempt at just tackling Mystin into the tunnel)
(Well at least I didn't fail at the stealth.)
Ohey it's Talline
...who fails completely at her attempt to tackle Mystin into the tunnel.
<Damnit->
Viren tries pulling Mystin to him telekinetically for a slash to the head. If that doesn't work, Viren instead throws his flame-arrow-sword at them.

Ver’s mech then goes for a single uppercut that’ll send Desire flying into the ceiling if it lands.

Pol readies Sound Lance, firing a sonic blast concentrated at Desire’s position if they manage to dodge the mech’s attack.
(10, 9)
Desire dodges both of those.

(7)
(...Wait.)
Antasy throws another energy bolt (that I will now be referring to by their correct term, soul blasts) at Desire.

And he also dodges that, just with a bit more trouble.
No counterattacks, though...

*._.*
The other Pol teleports by Esther as they fly, telekinetically grabbing them before teleporting back by their portal to telekinetically float them in *carefully*.
(5)
barely.
Viren tries pulling Mystin to him telekinetically for a slash to the head. If that doesn't work, Viren instead throws his flame-arrow-sword at them.
(8)
(twice)
Both of those fail.

<Alright let's try this again and otherwise Icicle Spear it'll be.>
(^)
And that also fails.

<*mental facepalm*>

(10, 9)
Desire dodges both of those.

(7)
(...Wait.)
Antasy throws another energy bolt (that I will now be referring to by their correct term, soul blasts) at Desire.

And he also dodges that, just with a bit more trouble.
No counterattacks, though...
<...>
<Think I might...>

(Ok do you want just Antasy using the soul blasts or can Pol do a little mimicking?)

The mech fires off another barrage of missiles at Desire.
Pol, meanwhile, just starts flying around in a large circle, leaving behind some kind of...trail?

(5)
barely.
The other Pol then, closing the portal, teleports by Erven, boomerang in wing. Pol touches their wing, glowing bright again, to the chain, to work on undoing the magic again with their Liht while channeling more of their Liht into their boomerang.

(8)
(twice)
Both of those fail.

<Alright let's try this again and otherwise Icicle Spear it'll be.>
(^)
And that also fails.

<*mental facepalm*>
Viren yoinks some earth from the ground with some earth magic and swings it as a little boulder at Mystin. Still just trying to knock them back.

<...>
<Think I might...>

(Ok do you want just Antasy using the soul blasts or can Pol do a little mimicking?)
(Just Antasy, again because of how hard it's supposed to be to even use those)
The mech fires off another barrage of missiles at Desire.
Pol, meanwhile, just starts flying around in a large circle, leaving behind some kind of...trail?
(5)
Desire manages to teleport out of the way, and just focuses on strengthening Erven's chain even more.

The other Pol then, closing the portal, teleports by Erven, boomerang in wing. Pol touches their wing, glowing bright again, to the chain, to work on undoing the magic again with their Liht while channeling more of their Liht into their boomerang.
(10 + 2 because flexing is fun = 12)
that did not even do a single thing.
Viren yoinks some earth from the ground with some earth magic and swings it as a little boulder at Mystin. Still just trying to knock them back.
(8)
(HOW?!)
(*Shrug*)
(Also knockback you say? *holds up Ankh Shield*)
He's still dodging.

(10)
(*Angrily sighs*)
Talline attempts to throw Mystin off with Icicle Spear. It ends up being more likely to throw Viren off instead.

(Just Antasy, again because of how hard it's supposed to be to even use those)
(Mkay.)
(*Cough*)

(5)
Desire manages to teleport out of the way, and just focuses on strengthening Erven's chain even more.
The mech jets at Desire, going for another grab.

Pol finishes up drawing a circle with their trail...
<Now to get Desire in it...>

(10 + 2 because flexing is fun = 12)
that did not even do a single thing.
Pol then strikes at the chain with their boomerang, now also bearing Liht's anti-magic properties.
<Much stronger than usual...>
<But not unbreakable.>

(8)
(HOW?!)
(*Shrug*)
(Also knockback you say? *holds up Ankh Shield*)
He's still dodging.

(10)
(*Angrily sighs*)
Talline attempts to throw Mystin off with Icicle Spear. It ends up being more likely to throw Viren off instead.
(D10: 1)
Well...yep. Viren's thrown off and very much open for attack.
<-darn. Can't they watch where they're...>
Why are you guys rping here shouldnt you make your own thread?
Hmm...
Good point.

I think taking it to DM's would be more appropriate considering how this arc thing isn't really meant to go on very long, but idk.
Thoughts, Esther?

(Mkay.)
(*Cough*)

The mech jets at Desire, going for another grab.
(1)
(*sigh*)
That works, but Desire keeps his focus on the whole chain strengthening thing he's doing.

Pol finishes up drawing a circle with their trail...
<Now to get Desire in it...>

Pol then strikes at the chain with their boomerang, now also bearing Liht's anti-magic properties.
<Much stronger than usual...>
<But not unbreakable.>
(9 + 2 (which might become +3 very soon) = 11)
Still no effect.
(D10: 1)
Well...yep. Viren's thrown off and very much open for attack.
<-darn. Can't they watch where they're...>
Luckily, Mystin doesn't attack, and takes this moment to try and resist the weak influence Desire's control over Myrition is having on him.
Hmm...
Good point.

I think taking it to DM's would be more appropriate considering how this arc thing isn't really meant to go on very long, but idk.
Thoughts, Esther?
I really dislike DMs because those alerts stress me out a TON.
And a thread would honestly feel way too unrelated combined with it rarely being used making it not really worth it for me.

(1)
(*sigh*)
That works, but Desire keeps his focus on the whole chain strengthening thing he's doing.
<<VER. THROW THEM IN THE CIRCLE I MADE.>>
<<Got it.>>
The mech crushes Desire in their grip a bit, possibly throwing off their concentration, before throwing them at the circle Pol made.

Pol then 'releases' the circle, calling up cutting gusts of wind as the circle poofs out of existence that will launch Desire up unless they manage to defend against it.

(9 + 2 (which might become +3 very soon) = 11)
Still no effect.
The other Pol strikes again at the chain.

Luckily, Mystin doesn't attack, and takes this moment to try and resist the weak influence Desire's control over Myrition is having on him.
Viren makes some water around his arrow-sword, while working on making a telekinetic link with Talline.
Preparing, for now.

I really dislike DMs because those alerts stress me out a TON.
And a thread would honestly feel way too unrelated combined with it rarely being used making it not really worth it for me.
*Shrug*
Hence why we're doing this here.
Come to think of it, maybe we could make this a 'special side story unrelated thing' in TLRPPW...

<<VER. THROW THEM IN THE CIRCLE I MADE.>>
<<Got it.>>
The mech crushes Desire in their grip a bit, possibly throwing off their concentration, before throwing them at the circle Pol made.
(2, but chain's reached +3 now)
Pol then 'releases' the circle, calling up cutting gusts of wind as the circle poofs out of existence that will launch Desire up unless they manage to defend against it.
(1)
(*too tired to think of a response*)
The other Pol strikes again at the chain.
(5 + 3 = 8)
Maybe it's best to give up...
Viren makes some water around his arrow-sword, while working on making a telekinetic link with Talline.
Preparing, for now.
*Annoyed at Mystin being good at dodging*
(Resistance attempt: 9)
Mystin successfully gets a chance to do something, and uses that chance to dash into the tunnel.
<_YES!_>

*Shrug*
Hence why we're doing this here.
Come to think of it, maybe we could make this a 'special side story unrelated thing' in TLRPPW...
Again, preferably not, as it would not feel related to TLPW itself.

(2, but chain's reached +3 now)

(1)

(*too tired to think of a response*)
The mech then flies in at Desire again to generally bully them with their fists.

Pol notices the other Pol struggling...
...and pops themselves out of existence to conserve...concentration or something.
Or dice rolls.

(5 + 3 = 8)
Maybe it's best to give up...
<...nah.>
Pol slashes down again and again.
They then duplicate themselves, bringing the Pol count back up to two. The second Pol also slashes down with a Liht-empowered boomerang slash, which may or may not translate into a second dice roll.

*Annoyed at Mystin being good at dodging*
(Resistance attempt: 9)
Mystin successfully gets a chance to do something, and uses that chance to dash into the tunnel.
<_YES!_>
<...um.>
Viren chases after Mystin...

Again, preferably not, as it would not feel related to TLPW itself.
..*shrug*
Never mind then, IG.

The mech then flies in at Desire again to generally bully them with their fists.

Pol notices the other Pol struggling...
...and pops themselves out of existence to conserve...concentration or something.
Or dice rolls.
(10)
Desire teleports to the ground, dodging the mech.

<...nah.>
Pol slashes down again and again.
They then duplicate themselves, bringing the Pol count back up to two. The second Pol also slashes down with a Liht-empowered boomerang slash, which may or may not translate into a second dice roll.
(5 + 3 = 8, 9 + 3 = 12)
This is not working.
<...um.>
Viren chases after Mystin...
Mystin takes a moment to catch his breath, then sighs.
"Finally."

Back
Top Bottom