Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
ok i need help, i want arceus but i also want Violet/scarlet, but if i only have enough money for one of them, so if i got violet/scarlet which one should i choose or is arceus better than both of those
I would say get arceus first, and get scarlet later (I need friends that play scarlet lol), IMO arceus is better than gen 9, I've had more fun with it at least

Bringing back this thread to ask for/suggest something
For anyone that plays Explorers of Sky or Red Rescue Team, who would be interested in a sort if Rescue service where if you faint, you can post your rescue password here for another person to go save you?
Had the idea yesterday and just fainted in Northern Desert again and I hate losing my items, so thought I might as well ask.

For anyone that plays Explorers of Sky or Red Rescue Team, who would be interested in a sort if Rescue service where if you faint, you can post your rescue password here for another person to go save you?
Had the idea yesterday and just fainted in Northern Desert again and I hate losing my items, so thought I might as well ask.
That would be so cool!!!!
Too bad I wasn't on these forums when this was posted...

ECC7B803-29A2-403C-994C-8C1FE9D51307.png

I put too much fertilizer on my vileplume

Back
Top Bottom