Zirconium+

What Do you guys think of the Suggestions!,

• Total voters

-=+Seth+=-

Skeletron Prime
---------------------------------------------------HELLO! EVERYBODY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WELCOME TO ZIRCONIUM+!------------------------------------------------------This is a mod now! Me @Axios and @berberborscing are working on it! we are in the alpha stage right now!

Zirconium+ is a Suggestion(soon to be mod) that i think is pretty cool, Now that could be just because i made it but its still cool. Now i spent a good Hour on the Sprites i made a Sword,Armor,Ore,Bars, And a Anvil BUT! you will see that later in the Thread. What is Zirconium+?, Zirconium+ is a Suggestion(s) That i feel would be cool to have in Terraria. Did you make the Sprites? Yes I Did. Now go onto the thread i won't keep you any longer here, I want you to see the Thread so bye (For Now)

@Axios (co-spriter) @Terraria_Lover595901 (main spriter) @berberborscing (main modder)
------------------------------------------------------Suggestions!------------------------------------------------------------------

Zirconium Ore.png

Zirconium Ore
Used for crafting Zirconium Bars
Crafted with:32 iron ore,1Fallen star
=32 Zirconium ore
Crafted at: mythril/orichalcam anvil

Zirconium Bar.png

Zirconium Bar
Used for crafting Zirconium Items
Crafted With: 4 zirconium ore
Crafted at: mythril/orichalcam anvil

Zirconium Shield.png
Zirconium Shield on player.png

Zirconium Shield
Accessory
6 Defense
Provides Immunity to KnockBack
Crafting: Obsidian Shield,15 Zirconium Bar,

Zirconium Sword.png

Zirconium Sword
45 damage, 8% crit
average speed, average knockback
Crafted with: 20 Zirconium Bars,5 soul of Zircon, At a Zirconium Anvil
Tool Tip "Hows that for a Sword!"

Zirconium Scythe.png
(Thanks to @Typhoon's Fury for the sprite)
Zirconium Scythe
80 Damage
10% Crit chance
Average speed
Average knockback
Crafted with: 35 Zirconium Bars, 25 Soul of Zircon, 5 Soul of Might, Sight, And fright, Ice sickle, At a Zirconium Anvil.
Has auto reuse
Shoots a projectile kinda like the "Death sickle" and YES! it does go through blocks
Tool Tip "King of all scythes"

Zirconium_Bow_Re-sprite.png

Zirconium Bow( @Axios made the original and i re-sprited it)
35 Damage
5% crit chance
Insanely fast speed,Insane knockback
Crafted with: 1 Titanium repeater, 10 Zirconium bars,10 Soul of Zircon
Auto Reuse: True
Tool Tip "If you're old school, Use this"

Zirconium_Hand_Gun_Re-sprite.png

Zirconium Gun(@Axios made the original and i re-sprited it)
35 Damage
5% cirt chance
insanely fast speed, Weak knockback
Crafted with: 1 Phoenix Blast,1 Illegal gun parts,5 Zirconium bars,5 Soul of Zircon
Auto Reuse: True
Tool Tip "Wanna be a cowboy?, Use this!"

Zirconium Pickaxe.png

Zirconium Pickaxe(Thanks to @The Miniature Shark for making this)
Type:tool
Damage:30
Power:200%
KB:10
Max Stack:1
Rarity: Pink
Use time:Very Fast Speed
Sell:5 Gold
Crafted with:15 Zirconium Bars,5 soul of Zircon, At a Zirconium Anvil

Zirconium Axe.png

Zirconium Waraxe(Thanks to @The Miniature Shark for making this)
Type:tool&weapon
Damage:47
Power:125%
KB:8
Max Stack:1
Use Time:Slow
Sell:3.5 Gold
Crafted with:20 Zirconium Bars,10 soul of Zircon,At a Zirconium Anvil

Zircodium Warhammer.png
(Thanks to @Frous for making this)
Zirconium War-Hammer
Type:weapon
Damage:35
KB:10
MaxStack:1
UseTime:Fast Speed
Sell:5 Gold
Crafted With:20 Zirconium bars,5 soul of Zircon,At Zirconium Anvil

Zirconium Hammer.png

Zirconium Hammer(thanks to @Frous for making this)
type:tool
Damage:10
KB:2
MaxStack:1
Usetime: Very Fast Speed
Sell:2 Gold
Crafted with:15 Zirconium bars,5 soul of Zircon,At a Zirconium anvil
Zirconium Wings.png

Zirconium Wings
Crafting:20 Soul of flight,35 Zirconium bars(updated wings)
Wings.png

Zirconium Armor(Set bonus: 20% Increased melee speed and damage)
Armor Female and Male (1).png
(thanks to @gmod for making this :) )
Helmet----------------------------------------------Brest Plate-----------------------------------------------------Leggings
15 Zirconium Bars------------------------------ 25 Zirconium Bars--------------------------------------20 Zirconium Bars
5 Soul of Zircon------------------------------ 10 Soul of Zircon-------------------------------------------7 Soul of Zircon
10% Increased Melee Speed------------10% Increased Melee Damage----------------------------10% Increased Melee Damage
15 Defense-----------------------------------17 Defense------------------------------------------------------18 Defense
Zirconium Helmet.png
Zirconium Brest Plate.png
Zirconium Leggings.png

True Zirconium Armor.png

True Zirconium Armor(Set Bonus; Plus 10 Defense, Plus 35% Increased Melee speed and damage
Helmet----------------------------------------------------Brest Plate------------------------------------------Leggings
1 Zirconium Helmet------------------------------ -------------1 Zirconium Brest plate ----------------1 Zirconium Leggings
10 Zirconium Bars------------------------------ -----------15 Zirconium Bars ------------------------------10 Zirconium Bars
5 Soul of Zircon--------------------------------------------10 Soul of Zircon ------------------------------ 7 Soul of Zircon
20% Increased Melee Speed ------------------------------20% Increased Melee Damage --------------20% Increased Melee Damage
20 Defense-------------------------------------------------47 Defense--------------------------------------------27 Defense----------------

Zirconium Archer armor.png

Zirconium Hunters outfit(ranger armor)
Hat___________________________________Shirt____________________________Pants
3 Leather______________________________5 Leather________________________4 Leather
10 Zirconium Bars_______________________15 Zirconium Bars_________________13 Zirconium Bars
3 Souls of Zircon________________________5 Souls of Zircon__________________4 Souls of Zircon
20%increased Range Speed_______________15% Increased range damage________15% Increased range damage
15 Defense____________________________15 Defense______________________15 Defense
Set bonus: When standing still, Player becomes invisible and all range damage is increased by and extra 50%

Zirconium Anvil.png

Zirconium Anvil
Crafting: 15 Zirconium Bars
Used for making ALL! Zirconium items

(UPDATE!) Biome Spawns in hard mode(after WoF is killed)

So i have made the "Biome" Part of the mod. I got blocks,trees. I Still need to make Enemy's. And that's why i'm here. I am accepting members!. A team, I need Spriters, Modders, Testers,
If you have any of these skills comment! i will pick 6 team members, 2 Spriters, 2 Modders, 2 Testers, if you would like to join the team again commnet.

Now here is the Biome update in joy!

Zirconium Dirt
Dirt.png

Stacks up to 999
Can be placed

Zirconium Stone
Stone.png

Stacks up to 999
Can be placed

Zirconium Grass
Grass.png

Stack up to 999
Can be placed

Zirconium Wood
Wood.png

Stacks up to 999
Can be placed
Crafted with:10 wood(any),1 fallen star

Soul of Zircon
Soul Of Cright.png

Drops from Monsters in the Underground Zirconium
Can stack up to 999

(Update)

Zirconium Chest
Zirconium Chest.png

Can be placed
Crafting:
2 Zirconium Bar
10 Zirconium Wood

Fairy (Shoots Pixies like "Demon Scythe")
Fairy.png

Type:Flying Enemy
Environment:Surface&Underground Zirconium
AI Type: Demon
Damage: 25
Max Life:300
Defense:20
KB Resist:10
Drops:
Coins: 10 Silver
Items:
Tattered Fairy Wing:
Tattered Fairy Wing.png
Instead of pixie dust for Fairy wings use this
Fairy Wand:
Fairy Wond.png
(Summons a Pet Fairy)
Zirconium Mushroom:
Mushroom.png
(no crafting yet)

Angry Troll(Thanks to @Molos Elethros for making this)
Angry troll man.png
,Walk:
4298208.gif
(by me)
AI Type:Zombie
Environment:Underground Zirconium
Damage:30
Max Life:250
Defense:15
KB Resist:5
Drops:
Coins:0
Items:
Bag O, Coins
Bag O, Gold.png
(right click to open, gives 20-40 gold coins)

Centaur
Centar Nice.png

AI Type: Lost girl/nymph
Environment:Surface/Underground Zirconium
Damage:50
Max Life:500
Defense:30
KB Resist:25
Drops
Coins:1-2 Gold
Items: Children's Spear
Children's Spear.png

(Summons a pet baby centar
Baby Centar.png
)
So the centar is nice and stuff. But, Once you hit it, It gets mad like the lost girl and turns angry:
Centar Madpng.png
4301102.gif
(all the drops and stats are from the mad centar)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Become a Member of the team! by commenting what skills you have from up above, Thanks for checking out my Thread, Hope you liked it! give me feed back, Bye!:merchantnaughty::merchantnaughty::merchantnaughty:

Attachments

• Zirconium Sword.png
    Zirconium Sword.png
    729 bytes · Views: 2,682
  • Armor Female and Male.png
    Armor Female and Male.png
    939 bytes · Views: 455
  • Zirconium Ore.png
    Zirconium Ore.png
    302 bytes · Views: 493
  • Zirconium Bar.png
    Zirconium Bar.png
    482 bytes · Views: 613
  • Zirconium Anvil.png
    Zirconium Anvil.png
    435 bytes · Views: 430
  • Dirt.png
    Dirt.png
    283 bytes · Views: 431
  • Grass.png
    Grass.png
    316 bytes · Views: 377
  • Stone.png
    Stone.png
    325 bytes · Views: 454
  • Tree.png
    Tree.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 861
  • Wood.png
    Wood.png
    348 bytes · Views: 435
  • Soul Of Cright.png
    Soul Of Cright.png
    341 bytes · Views: 449
  • Tree (New).png
    Tree (New).png
    1.1 KB · Views: 424
  • Armor Female and Male.png
    Armor Female and Male.png
    921 bytes · Views: 820
  • Tree (New).png
    Tree (New).png
    1.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Zirconium War Hammer.png
    Zirconium War Hammer.png
    677 bytes · Views: 404
  • Zirconium Wings On player.png
    Zirconium Wings On player.png
    552 bytes · Views: 790
  • Zirconium Wings2.png
    Zirconium Wings2.png
    744 bytes · Views: 804
  • Zirconium wing2s.png
    Zirconium wing2s.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Your post is kind of a hard read, cleaning it up some and reorganizing things will make it easier for others to understand your idea. You should start off explaining your ore, as for half the thread I had no idea how and when you make this, and its tier placement.

Right now, you're listing things like:

~Zirconium~
~Zirconium Sword~
~Crafting~ ~Stats~
20 Zirconium Bars 45 Base Damage
5 Soul of Might Fast Speed Sprite:
index.php

*At a Zirconium Anvil. 8% Crit Chance
Average Knockback
Tool Tip
"Hows that for a Sword!"

You've got info scattered all over the place, such as the materials being on different lines. Something like this would be a cleaner read:

index.php

Zirconium Sword
45 damage, 8% crit
Fast speed, average knockback
Crafted with: 20 zirconium bars and 5 souls of might at a zirconium anvil
"How's that for a sword!"

As for your armor, it seems like it's similar to featherfall+swiftness potions? What are the other stats? Is it a classless armor? We need a little more info.

Your post is kind of a hard read, cleaning it up some and reorganizing things will make it easier for others to understand your idea. You should start off explaining your ore, as for half the thread I had no idea how and when you make this, and its tier placement.

Right now, you're listing things like:

You've got info scattered all over the place, such as the materials being on different lines. Something like this would be a cleaner read:

As for your armor, it seems like it's similar to featherfall+swiftness potions? What are the other stats? Is it a classless armor? We need a little more info.

Thanks for the feed back!, i should clean it up, its just that i wrote all of it in note pad and then used copy and paste BUT NOT MORE LAZY!

The green background makes it hard to see the sprites as there's not much contrast. What is soul of fright used to craft? Anything special? Also how about the wood makes armor, furniture, tools, etc?

Overall its an OK suggestion :)

Edit: Also option 2 and 4 are the same :p

Last edited:
The green background makes it hard to see the sprites as there's not much contrast. What is soul of fright used to craft? Anything special? Also how about the wood makes armor, furniture, tools, etc?

Overall its an OK suggestion :)

Edit: Also option 2 and 4 are the same :p
Its soul of Cright and i am still making stuff, i need make Chests Furniture but this is a hard mode biome so no Wood armor it would be to weak

Haha Wanna help me sprite? i added trans back :). maybe the wood armor i just dunno how i would make it

Well since you already have zirconium armor (badass looking by the way) I think if you wanted to, you could skip the wood armor. By the way your sprites look awesome now.

And I would love to help you sprite, however I may not be the best guy for it. I'm just now learning how to sprite (I'll show you an example of my sprites if you want) and I'm also a little busy with my mod. However if you can accept these flaws I'd love to help :)

Well since you already have zirconium armor (badass looking by the way) I think if you wanted to, you could skip the wood armor. By the way your sprites look awesome now.

And I would love to help you sprite, however I may not be the best guy for it. I'm just now learning how to sprite (I'll show you an example of my sprites if you want) and I'm also a little busy with my mod. However if you can accept these flaws I'd love to help :)
Yeah sure i also need a someone that can mod i have no idea how :p

Back
Top Bottom