Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

What would you rate this stuff if you were given the choice?

• Total voters
Wait why you're going so far I didn't say that it sucks or anything. I suggested that because don't expect people to sprite for a random mod they know nothing about.
I'll stop arguing now though, better let Chad says his opinion not me.
Oh sorry i thought.. that you didn't like my mod sorry. Bros?

A bunch of animal masks I've made over the past week:
soN0PjN.png
vqlhuk0.png
4Gdni4c.png
dQOws7r.png
6HD7Lld.png
iuX56zI.png
wKnUcc7.png
ap64frx.png

Hey look, it's been exactly one month since I last posted here. Might explain why there's so much new stuff.
First of all, yours truly, Pennywise the Dancing Clown:
aDOEUAu.png

Just something I felt like making.
Next up, a bunch of new turrets that I made for Robotoh's Ichor Bulb suggestion, a nice suggestion that I recommend you check out.
Mushroom, Corruption and Crimson-based Turrets:
index.php
index.php
index.php

Then we have Chadwin the Dwarven Blacksmith, my entry for the Weekly Spriting Contest this week:
MtbY3V6.png

Last but not least, a whole bunch of stuff from my Archaeological Finds suggestion.
Cave dweller armour:
AzDblAB.png
2pQbYAT.png
yZ6sAl0.png
7tuijJq.png

Legionnaire armour:
nrozjih.png
qMixD6d.png
FMS5JcW.png
ZN1BMkP.png

A pet sabertooth tiger:
44YLbX6.png

A mammoth minion:
lgmu5l8.png

A Roman legionnaire skeleton:
1JsrfSL.png

A sabertooth hide:
TY0b6BK.png
nCZVI6p.png

And finally, a tanning rack:
7IafOsl.png

Edit: :red: I FORGOT
zYB8E4Q.png

That is Bart the Crimson Pounder he's really nice once you get to know him I'll show myself out now bye

Hullo Chadwick, I have a request for you. Can you take your old avatar of Freddy Krueger laughing, but use Crasher Wake's face instead?
th

First of all, a big bad Angler Fish:
G9X7PQC.png
and a Corrupted Shark:
77Tu8gJ.png

Hullo Chadwick, I have a request for you. Can you take your old avatar of Freddy Krueger laughing, but use Crasher Wake's face instead?
th
XliM68W.gif
It's a bit small. Zooming in helps.
holy :red:, I just realized this is chad's thread. :confused: now I feel like an :red:.
Won't blame you for mistaking this for your sprite thread. We don't often get posts around these parts :p

First of all, a big bad Angler Fish:
G9X7PQC.png
and a Corrupted Shark:
77Tu8gJ.png

XliM68W.gif
It's a bit small. Zooming in helps.

Won't blame you for mistaking this for your sprite thread. We don't often get posts around these parts :p
Awesome work as always! I put it in my siggy with credit for you. Is it okay if I use it as an emote?

Back
Top Bottom