Body progress with images

jordan

Skeletron
So recently I've been wanting to gain some weight and build some muscle mass because I'm borderline anorexic, so I decided to start a thread showing my body progress while documenting my food intake/weight/training methods.

I will be following some qigong (specifically the iron body exercises) and tai chi exercises, along with some basic sets of push-ups and pull-ups. I'm looking to get some mass onto my arms, pecs, lats and stomach (an take a decent punch in the guts with barely any pain as is, from previous iron body training). Will also be looking to work on some of the unconventional areas i.e. neck and fingers, through headstands and knuckle stands/prolonged weight training on straight fingers. Will detail more as I go through.

To start my current weight is 56 kilograms (123 pounds), probably around 180cm (would be around 5.9).
My first image is here, I apologise for the :red:ty quality, I tried my best to touch it up a bit noise and colour wise:
meow.png

Leave any comments and what not, I'll be sure to get back to everyone as I always tend to do :p Negative comments will be met with a simple smiley face, as I do not care for your judgement (I know what I look like..)

Also feel free to join in and post images of your progress or information on your training regime and join in the journey for a healthier body!

i was very close to report you to a spambot :)i'm sorry
Knew that it was likely to be seen as a spam bot thread due to the :red: that was posted on TO.

Takes a lot of guts to do stuff like this.
Good look bro.
I'm actually currently trying to LOSE weight.
So, good luck to you!
Guts, not really. You just have to get to a certain point of not caring about what others say and care about what you truly think, as I do.

Good luck man! If you are somewhat well off I suggest trying a juice diet. Ease into it, drinking juice as one meal every few days and then slowly, over the course of a couple weeks, crank it up to at least one a day. It makes up an entire meal, adds a huge amount of nutritious food to your diet and cuts out a meal of crap food every time you have one. Juice whatever veges/fruit you like and try adding things like kale, carrots, apples, celery, ginger and medjool dates. Then go for a walk/buy a treadmill and walk out in your backyard, in the safe confines of your property. Try walking a few hours after drinking the juice, so you still have that energy.

I'm not sure whether you eat fast food, but if you are trying to lose weight you should cut that out immediately. I know it's cheap and easy but it's just plain old horrible. Spend some money on veges and juice that :red:, no cooking or hard work.

If you want I could link you some resources over PM that would go into further detail. I've seen this work first hand on my mum, who looked thinner and visually healthier after a few weeks.

Geez I sound like a spambot....

Knew that it was likely to be seen as a spam bot thread due to the :red: that was posted on TO.

Guts, not really. You just have to get to a certain point of not caring about what others say and care about what you truly think, as I do.

Good luck man! If you are somewhat well off I suggest trying a juice diet. Ease into it, drinking juice as one meal every few days and then slowly, over the course of a couple weeks, crank it up to at least one a day. It makes up an entire meal, adds a huge amount of nutritious food to your diet and cuts out a meal of crap food every time you have one. Juice whatever veges/fruit you like and try adding things like kale, carrots, apples, celery, ginger and medjool dates. Then go for a walk/buy a treadmill and walk out in your backyard, in the safe confines of your property. Try walking a few hours after drinking the juice, so you still have that energy.

I'm not sure whether you eat fast food, but if you are trying to lose weight you should cut that out immediately. I know it's cheap and easy but it's just plain old horrible. Spend some money on veges and juice that :red:, no cooking or hard work.

If you want I could link you some resources over PM that would go into further detail. I've seen this work first hand on my mum, who looked thinner and visually healthier after a few weeks.

Geez I sound like a spambot....
I haven't eaten fast food in a good year or two.
My family buys mostly organic foods, no GMOs, no high fructose, nothing.
We have an exercise bike too, which I've been wanting to use, but haven't had the time, due to schoolwork.

I haven't eaten fast food in a good year or two.
My family buys mostly organic foods, no GMOs, no high fructose, nothing.
We have an exercise bike too, which I've been wanting to use, but haven't had the time, due to schoolwork.
You should definitely try the juice diet, you sound like you could afford it and you would surely benefit from it fairly quickly.
Try to find some time to get on the bike man, it will be great and you could just do your homework while riding (depending on the work of course, reading textbooks/essay topics would be easy to do on the bike just take it slow).

Good luck man! I know the feels. I am like 188 cm/6'2 feet. and my weight is 52kg/110 lbs.
I have been trying to gain some weight too. I have no idea why I am not fat, I eat every 3 hours, I jog sometimes but mostly I am sedentary ( I know it's bad, but school takes too much time).

A better place to post this would be on Reddit (they have a whole sub-reddit devoted to this kind of stuff), but whatever :p.

Anyways, yeah, stay commited and stuff. Things. Yeah.

Good luck man! I know the feels. I am like 188 cm/6'2 feet. and my weight is 52kg/110 lbs.
I have been trying to gain some weight too. I have no idea why I am not fat, I eat every 3 hours, I jog sometimes but mostly I am sedentary ( I know it's bad, but school takes too much time).
Eating a :red: tonne of peanut butter (high mono, high poly, high oleic acid, less saturated and minimal trans fat is best) helped me gain weight pretty quick (was 52 kgs when I started eating it, got up to 58 and then hovered around there for a while). Had pimples pop up for the first time ever, but the weight gain was well worth it. That and soy milk protein shakes are really the only things I could attribute to that weight gain as I ate things as much I as normally would have, apart from the peanut butter that is.

A better place to post this would be on Reddit (they have a whole sub-reddit devoted to this kind of stuff), but whatever :p.

Anyways, yeah, stay commited and stuff. Things. Yeah.
Yeah I know Reddit has subreddits for this but I really don't post much on Reddit so I feel more comfortable posting here among people with similar interests.

Since when did terraria forums become a freaking fitness and exercise group what the hell are our mods doing
[doublepost=1556001495,1556001425][/doublepost]:red: my apologies this is the off-topic area my bad

Since when did terraria forums become a freaking fitness and exercise group what the hell are our mods doing
[doublepost=1556001495,1556001425][/doublepost]Crap my apologies this is the off-topic area my bad
Mega Oof.

On topic, my dad says I need to exercise and get out in the sun more, but meh. I don't really like the sun, both cause and courtesy of my pale skin, and YES I KNOW IT GIVES YOU VITAMIN D. There are much better ways of getting vitamins than sitting around in basically the hottest, most uncomfortable part of the outdoors in my opinion. As for exercise... I like the forums more.

Back
Top Bottom