Mobile trading

I'm looking to buy a Lizard Egg. I don't have the app but if anyone is willing to trade I'll get it. I've got lots of items to trade, just ask.

I'm willing to buy a death sickle(lost my first godly one)and I would trade basically ANYTHING for it,even 200 Platinum coins.No joke.The coins are not hacked in (I do not know how to nor do I want to)and I am also willing to buy some other stuff....unhacked in,of course..and I may or may not have 7 broken hero swords...(I do)

I'm willing to buy a death sickle(lost my first godly one)and I would trade basically ANYTHING for it,even 200 Platinum coins.No joke.The coins are not hacked in (I do not know how to nor do I want to)and I am also willing to buy some other stuff....unhacked in,of course..and I may or may not have 7 broken hero swords...(I do)
Lizard Egg?

I do not have one....i have 2 eye springs, spider eggs,amber mosquito(baby dino),i can farm for a lizard egg,seedlings.

Some stuff that are supposed to be on mobile aren't implemented yet,like the paladin,floaty grosses(corruptors got removed)vitamins.....

I will go make a lizard egg farm tomorrow(do not have ipad with me at moment)and do you want anything else instead of a cursed sapling? Broken hero sword? (Maybe)RoD?

I will go make a lizard egg farm tomorrow(do not have ipad with me at moment)and do you want anything else instead of a cursed sapling? Broken hero sword? (Maybe)RoD?
I've already got a Terra Blade and the RoD is bugged like hell. Sorry, but I think I'll keep my Death Sickle. I won't get any satisfaction just trading for a Lizard Egg.

Back
Top Bottom