tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do not.
I'm sorry bud, that's a very weird bug. It doesn't seem to happen when I fire it. Even when i download it from here and try, it still doesn't crash. Perhaps the next update will fix it, which will be very soon, so don't worry.

I'm sorry bud, that's a very weird bug. It doesn't seem to happen when I fire it. Even when i download it from here and try, it still doesn't crash. Perhaps the next update will fix it, which will be very soon, so don't worry.

Weirdly enough, I went back and tried the bow again, and now it works, even though I restarted the game four or five times before. Sorry for wasting your time, I suppose, I really don't know what made that bug happen.

Also, your OP on this site doesn't mention the Dread Set, whereas the TO one does. Just thought you should know so you could add it, haha. :p

Weirdly enough, I went back and tried the bow again, and now it works, even though I restarted the game four or five times before. Sorry for wasting your time, I suppose, I really don't know what made that bug happen.

Also, your OP on this site doesn't mention the Dread Set, whereas the TO one does. Just thought you should know so you could add it, haha. :p
Well hey, it was no waste of my time. I want everyone to be able to enjoy my mod. As for the dread set, yes. I will have to update this thread soon.

Yeah, i already spent some time, to play with Torium mod. And when i get to the caverns and kill some new mobs, tApi crashes with list out of range exception. What are the pros for using a List<> container? Do you know about a structure of List<>? I think when you overriding npc processing routines there is something you missed out. Or maybe if this List is a standard type coded in tApi, there is some bugs in tApi with counting mobs, or whatever.

By the way - something about of ice sets and thorium sets of weapons. Thorium boomerangs are buged out or i use them wrong :D because when i throw them from ground, they just hit the ground and then came back to me. Ice circle boomerang, or ice front?(sorry if i mistaken) have a latency, when i throw it.

By the way - something about of ice sets and thorium sets of weapons. Thorium boomerangs are buged out or i use them wrong :D because when i throw them from ground, they just hit the ground and then came back to me. Ice circle boomerang, or ice front?(sorry if i mistaken) have a latency, when i throw it.
Yes, for the boomerangs (currently) they are a little buggy. They were more of an experiment, and until i can get a proper code for boomerangs only being able to be thrown once, they have to be slow and laggy. Otherwise three or more can be thrown out at once. As for the NPCs, I never understood why some computers have problems with it. But, next update might just fix all the problems. Hopefully...

Truly amazing mod... The sprites feel very close to the original game, its all from pre-hardmode to hardmode and no bull:red:. There is alot of variation between armors which is nice., but what I like the most about this mod is that it allows more options for mages in early hardmode, which is absolutely needed! 8.5/10 from me :)/

i found a bug
in the crafting menu that you can bring up if you right click on any of the items they get removed from the menu then it crashes and when you load it up again the one item you right clicked gets thrown out in front of you and you cant craft with it anymore.
I did it with tungsten and platinum and have now rendered them useless.
~~is there a way to fix this~~ ?

Edit- restarting terraria fixes this

Last edited:
i found a bug
in the crafting menu that you can bring up if you right click on any of the items they get removed from the menu then it crashes and when you load it up again the one item you right clicked gets thrown out in front of you and you cant craft with it anymore.
I found a way.

First get a coin then go toss it under your bed after that lay on the bed cross your legs and sing happy birth day while thinking of nachos and moving your thumbs on your hands after that get up inhale from the nose and then exhale then go and check.

If that didn't work or you don't have a bed you might wan't to roll back the drivers of ReaLife from 4.5 to 4.3_1 and see if that works.

But no seriously jokes aside that bug needs fixing.

i found a bug

Edit- restarting terraria fixes this
That is the strangest bug I've ever heard of. But that's not a problem with my Mod, that must be with tAPI. Just reload all of your mods to fix it.

Is there a creative pack where you can get all the items, because I would really love to show off this mod in a video and bring attention to it.
you can use a cheat menu. PoroCYion and Shockah made some cheat menus. Poro's one can be found in this forum but for shockah's one is only on the other forum i think
i recommend using shochah's menu because poro's one is a little buggy

I can't place the Thorium Anvil. Anywhere, at all, no matter how much room there is. Not on a platform, grass, wood, stone bricks, glass, in there air, anywhere.
Does it have some kinda of special conditions for placing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom