Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Now console is getting the frost moon! :)

"Discussion started by 505Games at 9:11 on Tuesday"
Is this just me?

If so...
Controversial Numbers with 505!
#505Gamesat505
And now
#505Gamesat911
:p

Looks awesome, but (I hate to be that one guy) I don't see reindeer bells are they not coming or did you forget to put them there? But either way looks great!

Finally!

Now me and my friend have something else to do. We have done literally everything and have one of every item.

EDIT : Now when can the Terra Blade be auto swung?
I Belive this is in the next update, 1.2.3
[DOUBLEPOST=1422930590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok PC update.. also known as 1.3...

I know you're there... i'm sure they will free you soon.. their other plans are over my friend, we already send a rescue team, you will be here with us soon.

PD: ezpz lemon squishy

PDD:Elmo out.
Agree, it has to come soon. I mean, they seem about finished with it and im sure that they will release it right after they are 200% sure that its perfect and ready

-chuckle- now the real challenge for you devs and mods is keeping the soon-to-be-coming horde of Mobile players shouting "WHERE IS OUR FROST MOON!?!" Of course, it might be a little bit easier than it seems, as of 1.2 Mobile, .png files are found of items even in the far ahead 1.2.4.1 update. I saw sprites for Duke Fishron, Christmas Tree Sword item sprite, etc. Now you just need to copy the coding from this update to mobile, make a few tinks here and there, change data ID's to fit the mobile standards, and there ya go, Terraria Mobile: 1.2.2 Christmas Update :D (my thumbs hurt now :( )

-chuckle- now the real challenge for you devs and mods is keeping the soon-to-be-coming horde of Mobile players shouting "WHERE IS OUR FROST MOON!?!" Of course, it might be a little bit easier than it seems, as of 1.2 Mobile, .png files are found of items even in the far ahead 1.2.4.1 update. I saw sprites for Duke Fishron, Christmas Tree Sword item sprite, etc. Now you just need to copy the coding from this update to mobile, make a few tinks here and there, change data ID's to fit the mobile standards, and there ya go, Terraria Mobile: 1.2.2 Christmas Update :D (my thumbs hurt now :( )
No offense, but I highly doubt coding for the console devices is anywhere near similar enough to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon's App for it to really be that simple to port. XD

No offense, but I highly doubt coding for the console devices is anywhere near similar enough to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon's App for it to really be that simple to port. XD
Just a thought for devs ;):D and this is all the "coding" I know...I'm not a big game designer XD

EDIT: although, I am trying to get into that sorta level...I'm planing on going to be a game designer or spriter after my time at school ;)

I've already had a hard time with the Pumpkin Moon on Amazon...but it's harder to get to final wave...I've noticed the day and night cycle is 2x faster than in Thanksgiving update...and spawn rates have also decreased :rolleyes::dryadrolleyes::merchantrolleyes::nurserolleyes:

I would say that the pace of updates on Console and Mobile is looking pretty good right now...I'm not sure that I can see the complaints as being as justified as perhaps before. Lest we forget, mobile was pre-1.1 not too long ago...

Let the plan play out guys....enjoy the content as it comes. :)

1.3 will be here when it is here....remember, each platform has its own team - meaning things always are moving in parallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom