Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok PC update.. also known as 1.3...

I know you're there... i'm sure they will free you soon.. their other plans are over my friend, we already send a rescue team, you will be here with us soon.

PD: ezpz lemon squishy

PDD:Elmo out.

I Belive this is in the next update, 1.2.3
[DOUBLEPOST=1422930590][/DOUBLEPOST] Agree, it has to come soon. I mean, they seem about finished with it and im sure that they will release it right after they are 200% sure that its perfect and ready
Not finished, no :p. A lot is done, but a lot is planned and needs to be fleshed out. Redigit had big, BIG plans back in 1.2, but was rushed to release early. Cenx has really aimed to not pressure him for 1.3, so that he can hammer it all out. I'd say we'd be lucky if it is out within the next few months, even. But I assure you, when it's out, you'll be -very- glad it was not released early. Right now, it'd be like a puzzle without very important pieces.

Remember, this is the last update he will be involved in for Terraria. With that said, he does not want to leave it with any unfinished business.

Last edited:
Not finished, no :p. A lot is done, but a lot is planned and needs to be fleshed out. Redigit had big, BIG plans back in 1.2, but was rushed to release early. Cenx has really aimed to not pressure him for 1.3, so that he can hammer it all out. I'd say we'd be lucky if it is out within the next few months, even. But I assure you, when it's out, you'll be -very- glad it was not released early. Right now, it'd be like a puzzle without very important pieces.

Remember, this is the last update he will be involved in for Terraria. With that said, he does not want to leave it with any unfinished business.
Oh. It'll be a while? I say don't kill the messenger, but...

I blame you, Omnir.

I came on the forums and I was like what is this?? a screenshot?! terraria 1.3 stuff! the I read the title and was like oh damn more evidence that soon consoles will have taken all the pc exclusive content while still having there own,leaving them with 2 final bosses and us feeling jealous as f**k caus we will have to wait for forever till 1.3 comes out while they use a dragon armour/flairon/north pole combo to kill any boss within seconds.

(if you don't think they'll give them the duke. just remember 1.2 was once called the pc exclusive update)

I came on the forums and I was like what is this?? a screenshot?! terraria 1.3 stuff! the I read the title and was like oh damn more evidence that soon consoles will have taken all the pc exclusive content while still having there own,leaving them with 2 final bosses and us feeling jealous as f**k caus we will have to wait for forever till 1.3 comes out while they use a dragon armour/flairon/north pole combo to kill any boss within seconds.

(if you don't think they'll give them the duke. just remember 1.2 was once called the pc exclusive update)
We recently got a 1.3 spoiler, so it'll be a while til we get 1.3. Besides, console has been missing out on the fun

Well if you look at the profile that posted you can see it's 505 Games, and it will be a long time before they're posting about 1.3 :p (if they ever do). I've never actually heard of 1.2 being labeled PC exclusive, that doesn't strike me as something Re-Logic is interested in. As far as being 'jealous' goes, that's entirely a personal choice. :) You can rest easy knowing that 1.3 is coming, but Consoles, as far as I'm aware, have received no confirmation they will be receiving that update, and if they do, it won't be until after everyone on PC has been able to explore it to it's fullest I'm sure XP The fact is that this is a thread for Console news, in a console section of the forums, as such, it's rather disrespectful to comment here throwing complaints about comparing PC and console. As the rules state, we follow a spirit of the rules rather than the letter, and the overarching spirit we wish to have is one of maturity and respect. Please try to abide by this :)

At absolutely no point was 1.2 stated or implied to be "PC Exclusive". Though it is the truth that PC will receive most all content first - being that Console and Mobile are ports of said content.

How about we just let each platform enjoy the ever-expanding Terraria universe instead of turning every update on any platform into a treatise about why "<platform x> is disadvantaged because...."? All of the dev teams are busting tail to get as much content to everyone as quickly as possible. There is no personal vendetta or anything of the sort against any part of the Terraria community.

I know this to be fact.

At absolutely no point was 1.2 stated or implied to be "PC Exclusive". Though it is the truth that PC will receive most all content first - being that Console and Mobile are ports of said content.

How about we just let each platform enjoy the ever-expanding Terraria universe instead of turning every update on any platform into a treatise about why "<platform x> is disadvantaged because...."? All of the dev teams are busting tail to get as much content to everyone as quickly as possible. There is no personal vendetta or anything of the sort against any part of the Terraria community.

I know this to be fact.
And since PC get the latest update fast, and have mods and servers, Console and Mobile have version exclusive content to *extend* the gameplay a bit.

Seems like console and mobile players have been getting a decent amount of long-needed love, lately. If 505 Games holds to their word, hopefully you guys will have 1.2.4 by mid-spring! :)

The Frost Moon has arisen?! I'm going to have to get cracking on the Pumpkin Moon before I get anywhere close to the frosty winds of the Ice Queen...

This isn't a war, dude. This doesn't even affect you gameplay-wise. Us console players have paid much more for a smaller version the game, I think it should be perfectly acceptable that we get more content as time goes on. It helps the well-being of all the versions in the long run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom