Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 1.3 is next. My gut tells me the update is almost done. Hopefully we see this by mid march! Or February. But this update has been in development for 9 months. It must be done soon because of all of the spoilers recently.

Wait, Leinfors plays console? :)

Mostly, I was referring to the countless console players who, having now foreseen Frost Moon, have pre-emptively built high efficiency arenas to deal with it. What better way to pass the time between updates, especially since the schematics for many are online.

However, I do own the console version . . . but I bought it before 1.2 was announced, because I loved Terraria on PC and wanted to play split-screen. I have not played it since the PC 1.2 update came out though (but I played it for many hundreds of hours).

It's freaking cold where I am at. Fighting the Frost Moon will feel like getting payback on Mother Nature for all the weather she is giving right now.

Mostly, I was referring to the countless console players who, having now foreseen Frost Moon, have pre-emptively built high efficiency arenas to deal with it. What better way to pass the time between updates, especially since the schematics for many are online.

However, I do own the console version . . . but I bought it before 1.2 was announced, because I loved Terraria on PC and wanted to play split-screen. I have not played it since the PC 1.2 update came out though (but I played it for many hundreds of hours).
Do you know how to build a Frost Moon arena? Can you use an old Pumpkin Moon arena. If you have one please post pictures. :) :p

Do you know how to build a Frost Moon arena? Can you use an old Pumpkin Moon arena. If you have one please post pictures. :) :p

Mine is only personally designed, and not optimized. I recommend youtube . . . there are amazing ones there.

Like I give a flying :red:. Xbone is for Titanfall and SO, not Terraria, the most PC-friendly game on Earth.

Can't wait to see all the glitches that pop up just hope they don't break all our old worlds like they did with 1.2. Will the dyes be fixed on ps3, or will we be forgotten .

I've already started my grind to craft the Naughty present!

I've calculated I'll have a total of around 17 when the update releases :p

Last edited:
Is sofas also going to be added in this update? plz tell me they are going to be added, ;-;
I don't think so since they weren't listed in the changelog. :#

The mount isn't in the Changelog?
I addressed this on the previous page of comments, but I think they're waiting to add all the mounts at once since it's a whole new mechanic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom