Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so since they weren't listed in the changelog. :#

I addressed this on the previous page of comments, but I think they're waiting to add all the mounts at once since it's a whole new mechanic :)
Meh. I can cope with that as long as we don't have to wait more than 3+ months for the next update, then again 1.2.3 is quite a large update so i guess i could wait. I changed my class from Warrior to Mage just for Blizzard Staff and Razorpine.

Even though it is good to have the frost moon, it just happens that one is not one I am really interested in. It would take me a while before getting to that event, even if my multiplayer character is almost ready for the prior one.

Anyway it is just nice to see more options of things to be done.

I am more awaiting the time when the furniture collections get expanded with palm & boreal wood. As well the 2 npcs mentioned earlier in this thread. (stylist & traveling merchant)

It maybe a wait, but I am patient. Thank you for the time to share another wonderful update.:)

Something to do for a day or two I suppose, hope we don't have to wait too long for the update with the fishing merchant etc

Si alguien me quiere agregar para este parche, mi nombre en psn es: Loksuk, juego a la version del PS Vita, solo escriban en la solicitud que es para el frost moon, estare preparando una arena en un mundo pequeńo para este evento.

Edit1: Agreguen a Duke y arreglen varias armas como
la Terra Blade que todavia no tiene gatillo continuo.

Last edited:
Si alguien me quiere agregar para este parche, mi nombre en psn es: Loksuk, juego a la version del PS Vita, solo escriban en la solicitud que es para el frost moon, estare preparando una arena en un mundo pequeńo para este evento.
Translation:
If someone wants to add to this patch , my psn name is: Loksuk playing the version of PS Vita, just write in the application which is for the frost moon , I'll be preparing a sand in a little world for this event.

Translation:
If someone wants to add to this patch , my psn name is: Loksuk playing the version of PS Vita, just write in the application which is for the frost moon , I'll be preparing a sand in a little world for this event.
Thx for the translation ;)

I already have an arena set up from the pumpkin moon. getting those extra 3 trophies will be tough but I can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom