Things that are technically wrong

The world isn't made of 2x2 pixels last time I checked.
(To be fair, I don't check often)
It wasn't 2d either
Earf.png

1. You can dig into Hell itself.
2. You can pull several pets from the hammerspace by using certain items.
3. This game has the eyes and brain of Cthulhu but not Cthulhu himself, despite it being planned at one point apparently.
4. Only some Werewolves actually have a moon charm and a reason to actually be a Werewolf in the first place. Also, Silver Bullets.
5. Harpies for days.
6. You can lead a horseman to water but you can't make him drink it.
7. Some NPCs base item sales on the phases of the moon.
8. Someone cloned the Clothier.
9. The sun hasn't heard of photochromic glasses yet.
10. There is no ocean pollution.
11. There is no Yakety Sax whenever you're fighting the King Slime or Goblin Army.

Enemies get wet from squirting them with a little harmless water gun but not from going in water or getting sprayed by a high pressure super soaker(a.k.a. An Aqua Scepter)

- An "ore" that spawns from mud is stronger than an ore retrieved by killing giant mechanical monsters created to destroy the world.
- Killing said mechanical monsters makes a giant man-eating plant upset.
- Said plant apparently has a stash of grenade launchers.
- Not only skeletons: Skeletons with SNIPERS.
- Monsters called "Frankenstein", Frankenstein was a scientist, not a monster (technically).
- You can hold lava in an iron bucket, which you can then hold with your bare hands and stick it in your pocket.
- Your pockets are large enough to hold 4,950 pianos.
- You are strong enough to hold 4,950 pianos in your pocket in addition to wearing some of the heaviest known metals twice.
- Can conveniently stack 99 pianos on top of eachother and have them only take up one space in your pocket, not to mention other things.
- Characters can have a maximum of 20 hearts inside of their bodies.
- Just by holding a horseshoe we can fall from orbit and not even get a scratch.
- We can glue wings on our backs and fly with them.
- Mushrooms make mud-ore into a different ore.
- Plants will only give their seeds up during certain time periods.
- Speaking of periods, the moon has one.
- We can link ropes together horizontally for miles without it ever sagging.
- By looking in a mirror we teleport to our bed.
- Teleporting.

The list goes on, but those are some of my favorites. Sorry if any of them are repeats.

The Eater of Worlds doesn't actually eat anything.

Chopping a tree down gives you a ton of individually cut logs instead of one huge felled tree.

Saplings can only be planted on dirt that has grass on it.

Explosives don't affect the terrain... unless they're given PERMISSION.

A home requires a light source and some furnishings before an NPC will move into it and consider it a home. In reality, the only real requirement should be that it's an enclosed space you can use to hide from goddamn ZOMBIES.

- I can carry 33,936 arrows and still move.
- Skeletons aren't sending shivers down my spine.
- I can carry 33,936 burning arrows and not burn to death.
- Shrieking skulls don't shock my soul.
- I can carry 33,936 outrageously cold arrows and not die.
- My doom hasn't been sealed tonight.
- Skeletons aren't speaking with such a screech.
- I'm not shaking and shuddering in surprise when I hear these zombies shriek.

- I can wear armor made of magma.

- There are no skeletons in Mexico.

That I have four legs and don't have wings.
You've never seen a serpent before? Wyverns are correct (though they shouldn't be called Wyverns) based on a number of mythologies and lore. They're just serpents: Imperfect dragons.

- Stars aren't gaseous.
- Stars fall from lightyears beyond the planet, and upon hitting the surface only make a ding sound and then you pick them up.

You've never seen a serpent before? Wyverns are correct (though they shouldn't be called Wyverns) based on a number of mythologies and lore. They're just serpents: Imperfect dragons.

- Stars aren't gaseous.
- Stars fall from lightyears beyond the planet, and upon hitting the surface only make a ding sound and then you pick them up.
DID YOU JUST CALL ME IMPERFECT?!

Can't touch Meteor without getting burned.
Stuffing it all in your pockets it perfectly safe.
Excuse: "Maybe mining it cools it down."
Have you tried PUTTING IT DOWN AGAIN ONLY FOR IT TO CONTINUTE BURNING?!
"Maybe it heats back u-"
STOP IT WITH THE EXCUSES SIR!

You can comfortably hold a bucket of lava, or even simply stand extremely close to lava with no visible protection against the heat and be fine.

Back
Top Bottom