Blocks & Decoration The CCCP (Combined Community Crafting Pack)

Does this sound like a good idea?

• Total voters

The Wizland

Terrarian
The Combined Community Crafting Pack
Alternate name could be Maniforge (thanks NiraExecuto).

What this would be is a way to combine all the specialized and themed crafting stations (the ones used specifically to craft a single set of furniture or a single item) into one item in order to save space. The recipe would most likely be just combining all of these crafting stations.

Alternatively, some of the specialized crafting stations could be combined into separate items.
If going with this option, then the combinations could be...
Glass Kiln + Lizhahrd Furnace + Adamantite Forge = Furnace (I'm so gud with names)
Living Loom + Bone Welder + Flesh Cloning Vat + Meat Grinder = Living Welder
Honey Dispenser + Ice Dispenser + Water Bucket + Honey Bucket = Liquid Dispenser (Functions as a honey/ice dispenser and also acts as if you were near water/honey)
Cooking Pot + Campfire + Keg = Compact Kitchen

So if we're going with option 2, that combines 14 crafting stations into only 4. I say that's a pretty good idea. What do you think?

Last edited:
While the second option looks tempting, I'd rather go for the first option - except for the name. And not just because I don't know if the obvious reference will be taken well, but also because it has nothing to do with the word "Community". Maybe something like "Maniforge", as in "manifold forge"?

The name was a reference to the Combined Community Codec Pack :indifferent:
I'll take that under consideration though.
Alright, well, for me it looked like a reference to the CCCP, and I don't know if everyone would like that. And as I said, it doesn't really have too much to do with Community.

Well, to be fair, the Combined Community Codec Pack is a reference to that. I included your suggestion in the thread as an alternate name.

Back
Top Bottom