Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist

kdcROYP.png

Izzabelle's Art Studio
divider.png
I guess I'll just wing this. I'll put some of my sketches, wip's, and finished pieces here. I'll limit my artwork to things that are PG-13 and below. I have a lot of figure study works and wip's that probably wouldn't be appropriate, regardless of their professionalism. I don't know about an update schedule -- I've never maintained an art thread before. So bear with me as I get a handle on what's to be expected. Hope you enjoy the work!
divider.png

About Requests/Commissions
divider.png

There have been a lot of inquiries about requests, commissions, and pricing; so I thought I'd write a little about that. I freelance illustrate as one of my full-time careers. I sometimes make art for fun, but more often than not, I make art to pay bills. This means that any work on a piece (and I emphasize "work") of a substantial nature, will most likely have to be paid for. I will take requests so long as they are reasonable and/or small -- and don't hinder or interrupt my work schedule. Paying bills takes priority. If you want something more substantial from me, please PM me about pricing, payment, and the piece. Understand that I am not "someone who can art well and will paint you a pretty picture for some cash", I am a professionally trained illustrator that deals in contracts, taxes, due dates, and fair payment for dedicated and trained work. Also consider, you may not like the pricing, because you're also paying for my education, experience, style, and professionalism -- along with the workload that the piece entails.

I don't mean for this to sound cold -- I just want you to understand what it is you're getting involved with when requesting anything. Illustrating/Art is a very time intensive activity, so please don't feel bad if even a minor request of yours is put off for quite some time

As of right now -- even commissions will likely be turned away. I now have a decent full-time art gig with steady pay. Which limits my available time for requests and commissions down to null. Sorry duders!
divider.png

Last edited:
Aha, there it is! So I'm assuming a lot of people were determined to get you your art thread. I like this, because I hadn't yet seen some of your other works, it's nice to see a bit more. Can't wait to see how your Breaking Bad piece goes.

Aha, there it is! So I'm assuming a lot of people were determined to get you your art thread. I like this, because I hadn't yet seen some of your other works, it's nice to see a bit more. Can't wait to see how your Breaking Bad piece goes.
Thanks. I chose some pieces I thought would be a little more in line for here. "Daphne" and "Wine" (#6 and #10 in finished pieces) are probably the pieces that tend to push the envelope here, but can give you and idea of what some of my other work starts to look like.

Hm... If I decide to save up a little money from other, separate things, I might have to commission something from you, this art is too damn good.

What would an estimated price be, normally, if I were to start saving up some money from separate affairs and the sort. Say, for a really well done piece.

Wow these look great! I've never seen your art but I'm glad I've had the pleasure to do so right now. Thanks for posting this thread~

What would an estimated price be, normally, if I were to start saving up some money from separate affairs and the sort. Say, for a really well done piece.
It depends on several things -- size being the most important. also the amount of detail required. work hours involved. I couldn't for sure give you an estimate unless I knew what you wanted. But expect the bill to be over $100 -- and A LOT more if you wanted the creative rights to the piece.

Wow these look great! I've never seen your art but I'm glad I've had the pleasure to do so right now. Thanks for posting this thread~
Thanks!

If, say, I wanted my normal avatar with a blue beard and hedgehog perched on his shoulder, with a basic profile picture size -- meaning I could also use it for others forums, too -- how much would that normally cost?

If, say, I wanted my normal avatar with a blue beard and hedgehog perched on his shoulder, with a basic profile picture size -- meaning I could also use it for others forums, too -- how much would that normally cost?
Something like that would actually be super cheap. Like. 10 bucks without creative rights. Unless you're looking for something like... photo quality.

I'm not entirely sure what you would mean by photo quality, but yeah, I'd probably request for that if I had the chance. Thanks for the info, I'll think about it.

I'm not entirely sure what you would mean by photo quality, but yeah, I'd probably request for that if I had the chance. Thanks for the info, I'll think about it.
photo quality -- like, a level of detail associated with photo accuracy.

These are beautyful! I love the spectre woman and the Blastoise and the turtles and everything! I want to see more of it! Keep up with the good job!

Also, that redhead reminded me to transistor (indie game). I though there were going to be some league of legends art too, but didn't find it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom