Szaila's Art Show Off

Spurious lies, and nothing short of it! Is impersonating a member, is such blackmail, not an offence of the highest order?!

#BanHeemNao!
JUST ADMIT IT
(Yep,still streaming JOINNNNN USSSSSS)
image.jpg

Last edited:
@Szaila, I tried to join that stream thing, saw the basic outline of the current work, looked pretty great. Unfortunately my computer hates any and all video playback and suffers display driver crashes (with an imminent blue screen if I dont forceclose the browser or video player) so I couldnt stick around long enough to even set a username.

@Szaila, I tried to join that stream thing, saw the basic outline of the current work, looked pretty great. Unfortunately my computer hates any and all video playback and suffers display driver crashes (with an imminent blue screen if I dont forceclose the browser or video player) so I couldnt stick around long enough to even set a username.
That's the BACKROUND not blue screen....( I think)

STREAM OVER.

For those who didn't get to see it, here's some of the pictures I drew. Sadly not all, but oh well. I saved the best ones doe.
Stream - badass :red:ing dinoserr.png Stream - Mystery is a japanese anime.png Stream dump - Too bootyfull 4 dis wurld.png Stream - Mystery lineart.png <-mystery's WIP request

Clock is... 6:20am here.. God damnit you guys, now I really DO feel too nice for this world.
But other than that... I'd say the stream was a success, right?

Hell yes, I will sleep the sleepest I've ever slept (wat?)
Btw, it is okay to post this one over at the TCF screenies..? I don't think so myself, but never hurts to ask, right?
index.php

if it's k, I'll let one of you guys post it there. I'm going to bed nao.

g'night... or... well.. morning...?

Hell yes, I will sleep the sleepest I've ever slept (wat?)
Btw, it is okay to post this one over at the TCF screenies..? I don't think so myself, but never hurts to ask, right?
index.php

if it's k, I'll let one of you guys post it there. I'm going to bed nao.

g'night... or... well.. morning...?
Is it related to something from TCF?is it a screenshot?is it offending someone?

Is it related to something from TCF?is it a screenshot?is it offending someone?
I donno, I just thought one could think it had something to do with TCF as it's a request for one of the members, by one of the members, with a comment by one of the members.

Back
Top Bottom