Szaila's Art Show Off

Wow. As a Brit I know you where up at 2:30 watching that stream. Good dedication to the art cause!
Oh, we didn't just only stay up 'till 2:30, man....
9RymEvp.gif

Szaila, you are a legend for creating the greatest avatar ever known to humankind.
Hueeee, nawww I only sketched it up. @Crowno was the one who made it.. "stand out"

btw, I showed Mystery the Secret Thing you made me, as a "Proof of Awesome", earlier. He was most impressed :p

(About that thing, we found a texture artist who might be able to utilise it to the fullest :eek:)

btw, I showed Mystery the Secret Thing you made me, as a "Proof of Awesome", earlier. He was most impressed :p

(About that thing, we found a texture artist who might be able to utilise it to the fullest :eek:)
You're getting people curious on purpose aren't you.
I see your plan....

So uh... Guys..?
Did I ever show you this one picture which probably is my life's work?
It's like my best thing I've ever made, dattebayo!
You wanna see it?

I'm not sure if you can take it though...

You sure..?

Ok, if you say so...

Don't blame me if the fabulousness is hurting you..! Blame Omnir

1964222_644101012323272_2086508773_n.jpg

Someone please make a video with this thing....

Last edited:
@Mystery's done

He saw it in the stream, but he never got to see more than the lineart~
This is the final result tho.

If it's okay to do so, I want to say that this turned out pretty damn goo-- *is shot*
I mean, I'm really prou-- *shot*
:red:ing--..!! It's okay.
Could be seen as a lil too much shiny, doe, for those with a trained eye.... But I dont' CAAAAAAREAAHAHAHAH

@Mystery's done

He saw it in the stream, but he never got to see more than the lineart~
This is the final result tho.

If it's okay to do so, I want to say that this turned out pretty damn goo-- *is shot*
I mean, I'm really prou-- *shot*
:red:ing--..!! It's okay.
Could be seen as a lil too much shiny, doe, for those with a trained eye.... But I dont' CAAAAAAREAAHAHAHAH
Is that pizza? in his hand
(Oh wait still,good job)

~~~~~~ATTENTION PEOPLE OF TCF~~~~~~
75,2 - Stream announcing.png

THIS WILL BE THE LOCATION OF THE STREAM.
So valentines day has allways been a day where one either looked super-much forward to, or hated the day in it's entirety.
Well, do not fear, friends! I know how lonely one can feel when you see couple after couple passing by on the streets, buying gifts for each other in the store, half walking - half hugging, sitting on the buss right behind you while drinking soup or something, I donno what those slurping sounds might be...
Anyways, my point is... It's so easy to feel lonely..! It's a horrible feeling, I know, and it's especially easy to feel lonely when seeing other not being lonely.
Well, I wanted to shine a little light on those who have no special-someone in their life to light up their own life.
Help me find these lonely people and let's gather them all up and include them!
Let's turn the "dreaded Valentines day" into "just Valentines day" and make it a day where both pairs AND singles can enjoy themselves!

Now, I want as many of you as possible to show up at the stream, and I want as many of you as possible to share this post to every lonely member you might find!
Spread the love!~

Be sure to tag me on their profile, so that I can write down their name and tag every single one of them when I'm starting the stream~

At the stream, I plan to finish one of my personal projects, but I will be taking breaks form it by drawing 1-3 quick mini-requests you guys say in the chat~

If you're intrested, this personal project of mine contains my OTP Claudia and Raiden, two of my OCs. I've already come quite far with the drawing, but since I redesigned Raiden at one point so drastically, I'll have to redo the thing pretty much.

I plan to make this a long stream, guys, so get comfortable in the chatroom, introduce yourself and join in the conversations the others probably already is having.
If you are already in the conversation, don't ignore people as they join. Welcome them, say hi and be sure to include them in the conversation!

AAaaaaahh~~ I'm already looking forward to the stream =w=
Be sure to join in, guys, and if you don't manage to drop in at exactly 20:00 CET, I'll be continuing for quite a long time.
There will be plenty of time to join in =w=

Last edited:
So valentines day has allways been a day where one either looked super-much forward to, or hated the day in it's entirety.
Well, do not fear, friends! I know how
lonely one can feel when you see couple after couple passing by on the streets, buying gifts for each other in the store, half walking - half hugging, sitting on the buss right behind you while drinking soup or something, I donno what those slurping sounds might be...
Anyways, my point is...
It's so easy to feel lonely..! It's a horrible feeling, I know, and it's especially easy to feel lonely when seeing other not being lonely.
Well, I wanted to shine a little light on those who have no special-someone in their life to light up their own life.
Help me find these lonely people and let's gather them all up and include them!
Let's turn the "dreaded Valentines day" into "just Valentines day" and make it a day where both pairs AND singles can enjoy themselves!

Now, I want as many of you as possible to show up at the stream, and I want as many of you as possible to share this post to every lonely member you might find!
Spread the love!~

At the stream, I plan to finish one of my personal projects, but I will be taking breaks form it by drawing 1-3 quick mini-requests you guys say in the chat~

If you're intrested, this personal project of mine contains my OTP Claudia and Raiden, two of my OCs. I've already come quite far with the drawing, but since I redesigned Raiden at one point so drastically, I'll have to redo the thing pretty much.

I plan to make this a long stream, guys, so get comfortable in the chatroom, introduce yourself and join in the conversations the others probably already is having.
If you are already in the conversation, don't ignore people as they join. Welcome them, say hi and be sure to include them in the conversation!

AAaaaaahh~~ I'm already looking forward to the stream =w=
Be sure to join in, guys, and if you don't manage to drop in at exactly 20:00 CET, I'll be continuing for quite a long time.
There will be plenty of time to join in =w=

*cant read it*
still gunna join

Cool. Just so those know, its at 19:00 GMT.

I should be there, but things always happen.

Back
Top Bottom