Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 2nd yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2nd no

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

The Ohmega Blue

Skeletron
So in mobile, doing a moon event or just farming for items is stupid difficult. Why? Because the spawn rate is so low. Now, I understand that some mobile systems can't handle it. But some can. Some mobile devices are better than some PCs. I propose a button for better spawn rates.
PC and console players, please don't answer with logic having to do with those systems. Thank you.

You should also have an option for day night to be longer as well in case you want it to be sped up
That's all I've got for now, but I may add more

Last edited:
Imo, the big problem with mobile is the terrible controls. If you reserve an inventory slot for a hook and potions, that leave you with just two slots for weapons. That plus a tiny screen and imprecise controls makes moons and such very difficult.

Imo, the big problem with mobile is the terrible controls. If you reserve an inventory slot for a hook and potions, that leave you with just two slots for weapons. That plus a tiny screen and imprecise controls makes moons and such very difficult.
It's much easier on some sort of tablet like an iPad or such, but it's still wonky at times. I don't how the controls could really be changed though

This might be open to abuse if you can simply go into the options menu and change it. For example if someone is trying to get broken hero swords they will have the nights and days short until the solar eclipse. Or if you are not good in combat you could lengthen day and shorten nights to allow for partially skipping nights.

That being said I am not against the idea. I suggest that the lengthened day/night cycles is an option at world creation.

I think the same can be said about the increased spawn rates for events.

This might be open to abuse if you can simply go into the options menu and change it. For example if someone is trying to get broken hero swords they will have the nights and days short until the solar eclipse. Or if you are not good in combat you could lengthen day and shorten nights to allow for partially skipping nights.

That being said I am not against the idea. I suggest that the lengthened day/night cycles is an option at world creation.

I think the same can be said about the increased spawn rates for events.
Increased/decreased spawn rates-some devices can't handle that, and also, it'd be good,if your just trying to build and not get attacked

They WILL in future updates.
This thread is for telling mobile problems like spawn rates,like Blue Pyro has mentioned,NOT for wishing for more updates.They are working on it.

Back
Top Bottom