HappyDays Terraria YouTuber - Hi guys! :)

HappyDays

Terrarian
Hi guys, I'm HappyDays! I'm a Terraria https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames YouTuber!

Terraria is an amazing game and I absolutely love making tutorials and let's plays for it! I have a relaxed style, clear voice, friendly attitude and we have some awesome people in our community! :) I cover a lot of survival/crafting/sandbox games on my channel with Terraria as a major focus.

Ask me any questions you have about Terraria, I really enjoy helping people learn! :)

I do daily Terraria videos on my channel (over 350 currently) and cover everything from wiring tutorials, NPC features, top 5's, class-specific let's plays and more!

Here's a taste of what I do:

https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames

Gavin the Gunslinger - Guns only Let's Play

Feature Series - In-depth guide to each NPC

The Weekly Wire - Weekly Terraria game mechanics tutorial

We have a highly involved, friendly community! Come check us out for your daily dose of Terraria!

A bit about me:

- I have multiple Terraria series on my channel. They include: an AFK farm series, 3 class let's play series, & 2 general lets plays series
- I love Anime (Attack on Titan, etc)
- I'm a nice guy!
- I enjoy art and love drawing
- I've been a gamer since I was 3 (old-school games!)
- I enjoy running my YouTube channel and make it a really nice play to be and share ideas!

Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

If you'd like to subscribe to my channel please do so at: https://www.youtube.com/user/happydaysgames

Stay Happy :)

Last edited:
So that's how you get your subscribers...cookies. *walks away humming Happy Days theme song*

Oh no the secrets out! :eek: Here's another cookie! :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1423544693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks fun! Will definitely subscribe. Welcome, have to say I'm a big SAO fan.

Thanks for joining us! Is that Sword Art Online? I've just started watching that (I needed something new after I finished AOT and Akame Ga Kill!)

Hi agent_alx!
Yeah sometimes the second season can be average, I'm hoping Attack on Titans second season doesn't suuuuuck!

Lol YouTube with a capital T? I think I just noticed it on their logo on the YouTube page :p

I have to say, that Hearthstone is better for streams, unless you are doing gimmicks like TotalBiscuit.

Hi Coolgum15! Thanks for checking out this thread!

Yes I agree with Hearthstone. I started my channel recording Hearthstone vids and it's quite hard to condense the matches down into reasonable length videos. I've watched a few Hearthstone streams and enjoyed the commentary as the game is being played!

Hey HappyDays!

I started watching your channel about 2-3 weeks ago and the content is great. I enjoy your "weekly wire" series and I learn a lot from watching it. I first watched your AFK pumpkin moon wave 15 video, and I knew that every video you make would be as good as that.

Your voice is very "gentle" and kind. That makes the commentaries a lot more entertaining to watch.
Keep it up! :)

Hey HappyDays!

I started watching your channel about 2-3 weeks ago and the content is great. I enjoy your "weekly wire" series and I learn a lot from watching it. I first watched your AFK pumpkin moon wave 15 video, and I knew that every video you make would be as good as that.

Your voice is very "gentle" and kind. That makes the commentaries a lot more entertaining to watch.
Keep it up! :)

Hi Joe! Thanks for saying hi and joining our channel, you're awesome! :)

Thanks for the feedback too, I find on YouTube you gotta be yourself and just let your personality flow through! Glad you enjoy what we do there!

Back
Top Bottom