Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shtuff I love:

The Guide

The Corruption

Rainbow Gun

Pirahna Gun

Shtuff I hate:

SPIDERS

Moon events, they need to be able to be beaten solo. I can survive fine, just never enough time

I hate the harpies.
Harpies.
BLOODY HARPIES.
I go up to my floating island with a water candle and battle potion to get some souls of flight (from a wyvern, duh!).
BAD IDEA.
It's was wave after wave after wave of annoying harpies doing 1 damage. At least it wasn't a blood moon. Thank God.
A short list of things I love:
-Old Pokemon games. I just love the nostalgia.
-Steampunk stuff.
-Survival games/T.V. shows. Like Bear Grylls, or if it's a game, Stranded Deep and The Forest.
-Horror Movies. I like spoopy things.
-The mother clucking BEE GUN!
-Tormenting cuccoos in The Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:
Flamethrower... I've never seen anyone mention it, farming for slimes is easy as long as you have statues and I can defeat ocram in less than 2 mins, granted not the fastest but with a burning buff, it's really effective

I use flamethrower for weaker enemies, since the ammo is so easy to get. Got a full chest sitting at home.

Anyways...
Love: Sneaky cheap tactics (in PvP)
When I run around on public servers (not often), there's always going to be a loudmouthed idiot challenging everyone to a fight.
Sitting at spawn.
With PvP enabled.

Apparently they expect a "fair fight"... and apparently me sneaking up on them with a insanely fast terra blade (melee speed build) does not count as "fair". (Too bad!)

RNG... (kinda?) Bit of a love-hate relationship here. I'm fine with grinding a bit for a rare drop, because I always feel so amazing when I finally get it. But then we have Paladins and whatnot.

Hate: Horseman's Blade
I dunno why... It's a nice sword, but I personally dislike using it. Everyone else seems to love it though.

Non-Terraria related?
Love: (Really only applies to this forum, not a huge number of people who hate it elsewheres)
Minecraft

*hides behind riot shields*

I'm on mobile, so just saying that as a heads-up. :)

I love flamethrowers and because I run into so many slimes, I never drop below 600 gel (also drains very, very slowly on mobile).

I hate harpies with a passion. Stupid and useless- why can't I kill simple birds for feathers??

I love beating up wyverns-- who knows why they're found mostly in space, but whatever, I get excited when I find one. :)

I had over 1000 presents drop during the winter season on this game and actually still have 1400+ blocks of candy cane (especially red-- sensing prejudice!!). In total, I had maybe 3 iron swords out of presents, 5 copper swords, 3 iron buckets (what?), 5+ doors (what the...) around 7 Holiday Baubles and not a single crystal ball or much besides that.

Except silver stopwatches. It gave me enough of those to make Pinnochio's grandfather jealous. To the one Terraria in the universe whose arenas/worlds makes no use of traps or explosives whatsoever. :/

I'm unimpressed by the Mega shark. Musket balls get expensive and never drop from anywhere, so having to buy 500+ of them (and not being able to buy in stacks) makes me reluctant to even try different ammo types.

Question: Why in the world don't Pirate Maps stack if you get about 10 of them on any given Terrarian day? 0.o

I'm unimpressed by the Mega shark. Musket balls get expensive and never drop from anywhere, so having to buy 500+ of them (and not being able to buy in stacks) makes me reluctant to even try different ammo types.
I use party bullets (Mind you, PC user, so I have no idea if available/different in mobile), which are actually cheaper than Musket Balls, deal more damage, and a full stack can be sold back at a 30 silver profit.

Winning.

I love pixel/old school type games but everyone around me seems to hate them

In Terraria: Coin gun
I love you t --

In Terraria, I absolutely love making artificial lands, or terraform, but a good majority of people seem to dislike it. And I guess I hate the Crimson, but I've seen some like here and there, which I don't understand.

I'm not a big fan of ranged weapons at all. Which is funnny because in literally every RPG I've Played I tend to go the stealthy assassin archer haha.

I don't know why Terraria in particular, it just is.

I seem to be the only person in my school who dislikes Apple products, and Beats.
i dislike apple products due to crappy software updates and how :red:ing breakable they are. and yet here i am with an iphone 4 and ipad 3 *shakes head in disgust... in front of a mirror*

Reactions: Myu
I'm gonna get so much flame for this..

I like RNG, A lot, not even joking it's one of the reasons (to me) that Terraria is so fun, let me elaborate..
Say i build a grinding machine to get a Rod of Discord, I'll spend days farming for that thing and never get it,
The next day i play on a different character that i don't build grinding machines for, I get The Rod and So much more
A lucky coin, a discount card, a Coin gun, a black lens on the 3rd night, 2 Death sickles in one Eclipse, Many Eclipses (Need a Broken hero sword anyone?), I'm just gonna stop here or you could be here for a while.

I don't like... Water bolt, It's not a bad weapon but i just don't see the reason to love it, sure it has decent DPS, and
it has good knockback, not to mention the piercing. But it just doesn't seem that good to me.

I hate traps in arenas...I really like the thrill of the battle and kill everything by myself :joy:
I also hate quest rewards from angler because after 50 quest there's chance to get the same reward as in your 1st finished quest

Steven Universe, nobody gets it which is depressing, today someone talked about it saying "Isn't that the show with the fat boy with the diamond on his belly-button and the three old woman fight monsters?" and I was like.. "Pretty much except no"

Honestly, I hate the concept of lifesteal, healing and attacking at the same time just imbalances everything. (and i bet the devs can agree with me, I mean, look at all of the lifesteal nerfs)

Yet every ADORES lifesteal, it just makes me angry.

Honestly, I hate the concept of lifesteal, healing and attacking at the same time just imbalances everything. (and i bet the devs can agree with me, I mean, look at all of the lifesteal nerfs)

Yet every ADORES lifesteal, it just makes me angry.

I really cant see why it is held in a so high regard...

I never really did felt like needing them. Not in Invasions, not anywhere else in the game. Honestly, Campfire + Heart Lantern + Honey + the occasional potion are MORE than enough to tackle on anything the game has to offer ATM. The only exception begin MAYBE Duke Fishron- and it is perfectly doable without a lifesteal weapon.

DPS is more important anyway IMHO. AFter all, if you kill something fast, you increase your chances to survive than if you had a lifesteal weapon, but take AGES to kill the damn thing.

Boulders.... I love making stacks and stacks of boulders and just dropping them on bosses.
Terrablade... it's too boring for me.

Hmm, tho is really difficult to decide, but if I would have to saaaaaay...

Love: PvPing against other people. Mainly when it is a more or less a fun playing field in which it's a challenge and not constant annoying spamathons with horrid weapons that are easy kill gains.

Hate: Frost Hydra/Summon Spammers in PvP, seriously, one of the cheapest ways you can kill people.

OP as hell weapon in PvP, rarely anyone uses weapons that don't get easy kills. Seriously, Ban Hammer (Pala Hammer) spamming, Terrable Aid (Terra Blade) spamming, etc. The 1.3 update is going to make things worse. Please balance PvP Redigit Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom