Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Pinelord

Official Terrarian
This is where I like to show off my best pixel art relating to Terraria or otherwise. I'm lookin' too expand the current list of things you see below so I'm taking requests again. As I finish sprites I'll put em down below for your viewing pleasure.
Space whale.png
Wyrm.png
Unicorn.png
Feraligator.png
Bumethie.png
Giant Snail.png
devil lobster.png
Bear.png
Blurg.png
Cattle.png
Colossal Snail.png
Lupen RunningDemonstration.gif

Futuristic Armor.png
Terra Armor.png
Ultima Armor.png
Titan Armor.png

Gem Sword.png
Anduril.png
True Bone Scythe.png
True Mighty Boner.png
Ultimate Starfury.png
Steamy Sword.png

taco.png
ale.png

Terra Book.png

Last edited:
Mmmmm...
Pine forests. I know why you are the pine lord now! Also dat horseriding goblin is swaggy.

These look amazing. It matches Terraria's style so much while still being unique. Amazing job :D

Your style is very unique, these sprites are definitely nice. If you could possibly sprite Biscuit, my avatar, that'd be great.

Awesome sprites, I must say. Here, have your first request.

Sprite a Terr Blade-themed shield.
(It will be used in a mod, and you will be credited)

Your style is very unique, these sprites are definitely nice. If you could possibly sprite Biscuit, my avatar, that'd be great.
I would happily do that. Do you want it in avatar form or just a picture of him?
Awesome sprites, I must say. Here, have your first request.

Sprite a Terr Blade-themed shield.
(It will be used in a mod, and you will be credited)
Okay.

Haha, great, might have to change avatar to this at some point.
This is gonna be so so epic! It's almost a collaboration. I just had an idea- maybe you could get someone to re-draw the profile picture in their own style, then pass it on to someone else so they can edit it (Kinda like a game of telephone but with art). Eventually, there will be a perfect profile picture with each person adding their own touch. (Pinelord, if you're a little confused,let me clear it up: I drew Pixel's old profile picture in my own style and then you re-drew mine your style. I think that's super cool :D)

This is gonna be so so epic! It's almost a collaboration. I just had an idea- maybe you could get someone to re-draw the profile picture in their own style, then pass it on to someone else so they can edit it (Kinda like a game of telephone but with art). Eventually, there will be a perfect profile picture with each person adding their own touch. (Pinelord, if you're a little confused,let me clear it up: I drew Pixel's old profile picture in my own style and then you re-drew mine your style. I think that's super cool :D)
Okies.

I have a request. Can you sprite my profile picture in the same style as Pixel's, but a little smaller? Thanks in advance :D

I have a request. Can you sprite my profile picture in the same style as Pixel's, but a little smaller? Thanks in advance :D
So just remake your avatar? Okay. It should be done in a few hours, max depending on what I need to do outside of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom