tAPI Out Tha Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinfThaDerp

Plantera
Hi today I wanted to present you a new mod Out Tha Hell currently in the version 0.0.0 It has nothing to do with hell and heaven, but It will have to do with it later :) No screenshots and download yet but I will add it soon don't worry :happy:

To do
-A bunch of items no spoilers but Items like "Better Lead Pickaxe" ( going up to gold/platinum then there will be something like "Cobalt M.M.S." a shortscrut for Cobalt Magical Mining Staff but currently not going into hardmode YET )

-New enemies IM JUST SAYING THEY WILL MAKE YOU NEED TO MAKE MOD ITEMS ;P ( or if you're a Pro Gamer you proboably just don't care.. the same as a noob )

-New bosses ( first boss is going to be a boss "Second Cthulu Eye" but no spoilers too )

Btw. I've got some problems i will post them soon just wait need to change computer where i am on the internet
[DOUBLEPOST=1424103039][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the code for the Wooden Stick

{
"displayName": "Wooden Stick",
"texture": "Items/Wooden Stick IMG",
"size": [20,20],
"maxStack": 99,
"value": [0,0,0,0],
"rare": 0,
"tooltip": " 'It kinda reminds me of Trees.. Wait it is made out of trees!' ",

"recipes":
[ {
"items": { "Wood": 1 },
"tiles": [ "Work Bench" ],
"creates": 2
}]
}

And this is a code for a Tool Handle and I am having error with the recipe

{
"displayName": "Tool Handle",
"texture": "Items/Tool Handle IMG",
"size": [20,20],
"maxStack": 99,
"value": [0,0,0,0],
"rare": 0,
"tooltip": " 'Well this handle can handle anything? Yea- actually you need to make it better!' ",

"recipes":
[ {
"items": { "Wooden Stick": 2, "Rope": 1 },
"tiles": [ "Work Bench" ],
"creates": 1
}]
}

You have to add with your "Wooden Stick" with the name of your mod, for example
Code:
"items": {"<YourModName>:Wooden Stick": 2, "Rope": 1 },

That way, the recipe will know where your Wooden Stick item is because without your mod name, it will not be able to find it since it will try to find a vanilla item of the name "Wooden Stick". Also you might want to move this thread to "Work In Progress" since this is a work in progress.

You have to add with your "Wooden Stick" with the name of your mod, for example
Code:
"items": {"<YourModName>:Wooden Stick": 2, "Rope": 1 },

That way, the recipe will know where your Wooden Stick item is because without your mod name, it will not be able to find it since it will try to find a vanilla item of the name "Wooden Stick". Also you might want to move this thread to "Work In Progress" since this is a work in progress.
Thank You that really helped now I can go back to work and i will change it to work in progress
[DOUBLEPOST=1424105705][/DOUBLEPOST]Created the thread in Work-In-Progress sorry I am new here ;P i will ask a stupid question do I don't care about the thread or delete it somehow ._.

Moved to - http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/out-tha-hell.12242/

Just realized it dont work still.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424106065][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW please no more comments here move to the one in Work-In-Progress

BTW please no more comments here move to the one in Work-In-Progress
Next time, please report your thread and we'd be happy to move it to the correct section (e.g., when your mod is ready for release).

Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom