Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think about how much hype it would make i'm stupid lol, also do you work for 505 ?
Nope, I'm just a volunteer on the forums who happens to primarily play on console :)

Guys why does the wiki keep changing the date of to when the 1.2.2 update that features frost moon will be out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424314804][/DOUBLEPOST]And will this get released on next gen first or all platforms including psvita
The date keeps changing because the wiki is run by fans not officials. :p

I'm not sure what order the update will be released per console but I expect it to be very close together.

New Event Is nice but I hope new feature updates will be coming soon. Maybe the bee cannon can be buffed like on PC, too?

Please 505 games, make some hard decisions and bring the rest of the 1.2 enhancements to the consoles. If you can't do last gen then forget about cross play and bring it to next gen. My copy for the ps4 sits unplayed because of it. Anyone that has played the pc version, I am sure feels the same. Thanks for the patch and consider what I ask.

Please 505 games, make some hard decisions and bring the rest of the 1.2 enhancements to the consoles. If you can't do last gen then forget about cross play and bring it to next gen. My copy for the ps4 sits unplayed because of it. Anyone that has played the pc version, I am sure feels the same. Thanks for the patch and consider what I ask.
Not everyone feels that way :p I'm on Xbox One so I don't even have cross play or cross saves. I still enjoy my console versions :)

Not everyone feels that way :p I'm on Xbox One so I don't even have cross play or cross saves. I still enjoy my console versions :)
I said to drop cross play if need be. If you don't use it then what point are you making? My issue is with 1.2 additions being removed because past gen systems cannot handle them.

I said to drop cross play if need be. If you don't use it then what point are you making? My issue is with 1.2 additions being removed because past gen systems cannot handle them.

Yeah just make please extra large worlds and what about acaccessories visibility on/off option ?

My point is that you said your PS4 version sat unplayed because it doesn't live up to your expectations. You also insinuated every next gen console player would agree with you. My point is I don't agree with you and there is even weaker justifications for why my version doesn't have the content you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom