Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

What would you rate this stuff if you were given the choice?

• Total voters

360Chadscope

Pixel Pirate
STATUS: Not Taking Requests due to Backlog and Personal Life Please dont kill me

Hey there internet, aren't you looking handsome today! Welcome to my deep pit of sprites! Here you find a collection of roughly two years of sprites. Well, most of my earlier ones (and really I mean a lot of my earlier ones) aren't here. They were bad. Believe me. Most of the sprites that you'll find here are from the last ~9 months, but there's still a bunch from before that.
Anyways, what are you waiting for? Dive into the pit and see what you'll find!

Full Sets

Mushroom stuff:
adARlAL.png

Smithsonite gear:
B4RBlq5.png

Enchanted gear:
9AYmJJ6.png

Caveman stuff: (an armour set, a sabertooth cub and a baby mammoth)
TZIE3nq.png

Spider stuff:
XGsZ3en.png

Tree stuff:
O4RQKp4.png

Wood gear:
XJP0I83.png

Weapons
Flails: (pre-hardmode ores, breaker blade, jungle, crystal, hallowed, and the early-hardmode ores)
Lwp82h9.png

Greatswords:
Xt30ChQ.png

Paint weapons for Freenight's Paint Weapons suggestion:
ATY5nIA.png

More weapons:
NGFRgoN.png

Furniture
Alien Furniture:
TBblfD2.png

More Furniture: (ammonite, a tanning rack, a globe, black ink, a garden gnome, a tool workbench, a birdhouse and some princess furniture)
feeD117.png

Vanity
Animal Masks:
sBM8u08.png

Moon Event Boss Masks:
ZPLW87v.png

Zelda stuffs: (gold armour, zora armour, skull kid vanity and the Hylian shield)
iqsexRV.png

More vanity: (Pennywise mask, Ocram hat, monitor hat and Tulpenmeisje vanity)
KgcrCNK.png

Monsters

Lionmen:
QJOUctZ.png

for Mharadium Mod:
REvjRHe.png

More Monsters:
FWheI0I.png

More Bosses: (the Dark King, Rafflesia, Nightmaer, Drillbot, Minotaur)
oNUkSan.png

Miscellaneous
Spiderling pets:
pG58Z98.png

More Pets: (Chester from Don't Starve, a Death Hound from Skyrim and a shark)
gdTU10v.png

Turrets for Robotoh's Ichor Bulb suggestion:
7B32mEl.png

Toy Stuff:
qdsnpSU.png

Critters: (a fruit bat, a chicken, an impala, a pig, a sheep and an anteater)
8Epeam5.png

Resprites of existing stuff: (the guide, the wizard, Santa, Dragon Armour and Spectral Armour)
MsNEcYQ.png

Random armour sets: (legionnaire and Skyrim's iron armour)
jW6kx07.png

Townies: (an astronaut, a blacksmith, a caveman stylist, Freddy Fazbear and Sir Cutswood)
KOLAYmo.png

Accessories: (biome controllers and a koopa shell)
XQm1CKP.png

Misc. Items: (Masking Tape, Perfume, Plastic and a Wind-up)
kVSA69N.png

Emoticons sized 200%: (Foxy, the merchant, a face monster, Freddy Krueger, NeonGreen and AndrewSF1)
3X7JbQN.png

Some 3x3 characters: (Freddy Krueger, Link, Loki, Pennywise and a Phyrexian)
IyLGcii.png

A bunny:
7f6Ztub.png

A wolf:
lF8ovPW.png

A comic:
TAaJSvv.png

This... Ehr... Thing:
fz9ODZ8.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Update 8-10-2014
So I've been looking for the lost sprites on my PC, and I've found one. Strange enough it was just this one, though, so I'm still looking for like 3 more.
Anyways, it was a request made by Ace of Blades on TO:
kvxUZ10.png

And here it is:
KVV6MgJ.png

Isn't she pretty?
Nice, thank you. I'm surprised that you went ahead and did it, I barely even remember making that request.

I love most of your sprites , they are quite great! but I voted *screams and melts* because it's a humorous option.
I love the enchanted armor!

Update 18-10-2014
Found two more sprites on my PC ;)
Again, just these two. I don't know what happened but the lost sprites seem to be scattered around my PC, like, these two were in a completely different place than the Cactus Titan.
First is another titanification request from TO:
VFrg54w.png

RTwWEMb.png

For some reason it turned into a feline-duck-hybrid-thing. Iunno either
Second we have Andy the ant eater. It was not a request, but it did get lost along with the requests:
NljyI4p.png

Also, I added the cactus titan and the golem titan to the monsters sheet, and some tiles and animals (including Andy) to the Misc sheet. Once I have more tiles and/or animals, they'll get their own sheets, but for now they're just miscellaneous.

Last edited:
What's your stance on allowing others usage for your sprites in a mod, most specifically those wooden flails?

What's your stance on allowing others usage for your sprites in a mod, most specifically those wooden flails?
It probably varies per sprite, but I'm ok with the wooden flails being used in mods as long as permission is asked (and given, of course). I might make a mod containing most of my sprites in a while (a while could be 1 week or 10 years), though, so I might add them to that as well.

It probably varies per sprite, but I'm ok with the wooden flails being used in mods as long as permission is asked (and given, of course). I might make a mod containing most of my sprites in a while (a while could be 1 week or 10 years), though, so I might add them to that as well.
Awesome, cheers bud! Just saves some time and effort on my spriters part's, plus they look really nice. If it comes around to it you can message me asking me to remove the sprites, I will happily oblige!

Also don't get discouraged when starting off, it can be a little daunting but you will quickly pick it up! Message me if you have questions, I'm not great but I can do a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom