Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, oh man that's friggin' awesome! Thank youuuu~~!!!!! Haha man I love how you even included the crooked parasol bar, that's fantastic. Just... eeeeeeeee

EKO8CKz.png

wait...YOU"RE TAKING REQUESTS!?!?!?!
I WANT A PS3 A XBOX ONE A PS4 AN I PAD AN I PHONE!!!!!!!!.... Just kidding XD

As for a request i wan't a.... Mage armor set for my zirconium+ mod. Make it in the style of zirconium+ (with your own special style).And make it look buff. Also could i have a zirconium+ mage staff(zirconium+style) And then a zirconium+ mage book. And also with the projectiles for the book i wan't a Blue laser(long)

Thanks man and i LOVE! your sprites...
(i hope i can request)

wait...YOU"RE TAKING REQUESTS!?!?!?!
I WANT A PS3 A XBOX ONE A PS4 AN I PAD AN I PHONE!!!!!!!!.... Just kidding XD

As for a request i wan't a.... Mage armor set for my zirconium+ mod. Make it in the style of zirconium+ (with your own special style).And make it look buff. Also could i have a zirconium+ mage staff(zirconium+style) And then a zirconium+ mage book. And also with the projectiles for the book i wan't a Blue laser(long)

Thanks man and i LOVE! your sprites...
(i hope i can request)
Attention all who have requested/want to request.

From this day on please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

Everyone who has requested in here: Please re-request at my group. [If possible delete your request from here; Not required]

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note: Any request posted here will not be made.
Note: I really appreciate the help some of you have given me in this thread but please do not answer/correct people who have requested wrong in my group. Just ignore them so the requests wont get buried.

IMPORTANT: I will keep posting the finished requests here and on the group so don't worry about not seeing them.

Qk2xqOb.png

I hope this is enough even though it's just re-colored + slightly edited version of the old one.

T7aIxIG.png
Yay!

EDIT: Even though it doesn't have the kagune (that red thing) it is cool. If you could add that to it it would be nice, if not that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom