Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo_Halloween1.png

This should be the title screen when it is Halloween.
Anyway, good luck to everyone participating (I'll be there too)!

we also need a forums style for this.

Wow this seems fun. I will try my best to do one. But hey I know nothing about this, but is there a tool to actually capture the world in a really high resolution?

Oh... my... PINEAPPLE! I'm going to try my hardest to make an amazing build, but before I start building, WHAT WILL I BUILD!?!? I mean, I guess I can carve some pumpkins... :p WAIT! I got something I am going to make a... (lost connection) You thought you could STEAL MY IDEA!?!? HAHAHA troll

Hmm sorry but I don't think anything like that exists :/
It exists!! I might exaggerate things (from the start of the world statement) but I am sure it exists. I've seen pictures with people's world in it. Though there are no sun and clouds, but basically the trees, ponds, dirt blocks, everything are well generated into an image.

It exists!! I might exaggerate things (from the start of the world statement) but I am sure it exists. I've seen pictures with people's world in it. Though there are no sun and clouds, but basically the trees, ponds, dirt blocks, everything are well generated into an image.
If you dig around in the files of terraria you might find a full scale image of your world somewhere

Perhaps you're thinking of TEdit? I don't know of anything else like this.
If you dig around in the files of terraria you might find a full scale image of your world somewhere
Nope, not that I know of.

On PC, F11 will toggle the HUD off for making cleaner pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom