Other Art Terraria Desktop Wallpapers

MiltVala

Plantera
kdcROYP.png

So I took it upon myself to make a few new Terraria desktop wallpapers to spruce up my bland computer screen. Since I felt that others might like them, I have decided to share them here.

Please note that none of this is completely original, and all these have been taken from the Terraria game files and edited by me.

With that being said, here they are:
divider.png

(n) 1.png

(n) 2.png

(n) 3.png

(n) 4.png

(n) 5.png

(n) 6.png

(n) 7.png

(n) 8.png

(n) 9.png

divider.png

I'll be making a few more later

(n) 8.png

Last edited:
Have I started a trend?

Nice stuff! In case anyone doesn't know, in the game files, all the various images are scored seperarely, so its a big job to edit them all together like milt has done.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you can just go in-game and use invisibility potion and gravity potion to get images like this at ease.
Z98EQ6U.png

index.php

Z98EQ6U.png

HUGE difference. Milts is A LOT better. So yeah you could, but they'll lack detail and contrast...

Edit:
I didn't come here to compete with Milt. I came here to tell that there is an easier way which works just as well if you take the picture at the correct time which I obviously didn't.

kdcROYP.png

So I took it upon myself to make a few new Terraria desktop wallpapers to spruce up my bland computer screen. Since I felt that others might like them, I have decided to share them here.

Please note that none of this is completely original, and all these have been taken from the Terraria game files and edited by me.

With that being said, here they are:
divider.png

View attachment 31583
View attachment 31584
View attachment 31585
View attachment 31586
View attachment 31587
View attachment 31600

divider.png

I'll be making a few more later​
Dood.
Your skills save the day again