Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just entered hardmode so there is still plenty to do. ;)
But I don't build "arenas" to fight bosses. I'm not playing in the Colosseum.

I just entered hardmode so there is still plenty to do. ;)
But I don't build "arenas" to fight bosses. I'm not playing in the Colosseum.
Good on you bud! :) I build arenas for boss fights :p those don't include traps though XD My moon event arena just consists of a kill box underneath a platform that enemies get teleported into if they can't fly :p Since the moon events only give you decent drop rates by getting to high rounds and include several bosses attacking you at once it's just good strategy to have an automatic farm for all the cannon fodder enemies :p

I bet you thought that was cool to start a pun war, but let me tell you something...you are treading on thin ice buddy. When it comes to puns, I can make it rain, dear. Besides, we should be more worried about coming up with good strategies for the frost moon, you snow what I mean? Maybe I will take a screenshot of my arena using a polaroid to show everybody here.
nICE one there mate

Any idea of when is Terraria coming for Mac?

My friend has Mac and we can't play together because of it, while ago they said they were making Terraria for Mac, any idea when it will become true?

Or, is anybody here that plays Terraria on Mac? Please tell me how you managed to play Terraria on Mac, please.

yeah I ended up getting the North Pole from the Ice Queen only for it to despawn before I could grab it. which sucked but I did manage to get the Blizzard Staff.

Any idea of when is Terraria coming for Mac?

My friend has Mac and we can't play together because of it, while ago they said they were making Terraria for Mac, any idea when it will become true?

Or, is anybody here that plays Terraria on Mac? Please tell me how you managed to play Terraria on Mac, please.

Mac Terraria should launch at the same time (or close to it) as the 1.3 update.

Mac Terraria should launch at the same time (or close to it) as the 1.3 update.

YUUSSSSSS, i love you, i told my friend that if Terraria wasnt realeased for mac when 1.3 came out, i was just goign to start a world, he is going to be so happy!!!

IM HAPPY TOO YUUSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom