Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loading up my gaming pc now to attempt to build something xP

If i'm not able to do my first build i'll make a spooky haunted house or something xP

I'll start RIGHT NOW! I'd love to win, or at least to have fun, what would be great too!
I'M READY!

Perhaps you're thinking of TEdit? I don't know of anything else like this.

On PC, F11 will toggle the HUD off for making cleaner pictures.

Thanks for the suggestion. And yes it is TEdit and Terrafirma. Yes I do know F11 will toggle the HUD off. Thank you! :D

How do you take pictures on PS3
I believe that this requires additional software to take a direct screenshot. You might contact @Whatofit and ask, I believe he has experience with that (apologies if I'm wrong about that).

Otherwise, a photo from a phone or other camera is fine, I'm sure that any quality issues in that method will be taken into account by the judges.

Holy crud...
It's 10:13 right now...
He posted at 10:19...
Spooky stuff, bro.
(I realize that he lives in another time zone)

wait I have a question: when you say 1-5 screenshots does that mean like separate or combined? (like collaged to make it look seamless)

I am most definitely going to enter this contest, it will both give me a challenge and increase my building skills that need work on.

are we allowed to use gameiki, considering it's not technically vanilla terraria?
because that is literally the only thing that works for me.
and there is no way in hell I have enough time to gather all the things I need.

wait I have a question: when you say 1-5 screenshots does that mean like separate or combined? (like collaged to make it look seamless)
Either is fine. The point is for people not to post a large number of images as their entry.

are we allowed to use gameiki, considering it's not technically vanilla terraria?
because that is literally the only thing that works for me.
and there is no way in hell I have enough time to gather all the things I need.

I'll go out on a limb and say that using gameiki is fine, pending final approval by @Loki

However, please do not use mods that add items not in the official game, and it goes without saying that certain items should not be used at all (don't use anything here).

Last edited:
uxNKrfh.png

start of my pumpking :D Fun time doing a pixel build but boy is it hard to get all the correct blocks for the map colours xD

.....The last contest had some great entries, so it's nice to see it make a return; however, I'm wondering if staff would consider a writing-based contest for future? I know one was in the planning stage back on TO but nothing came of that, unfortunately.
.....Anywho, not to pressure you guys. But it would be a cool thing to have, moreso since the literature sub-forum here is slowly but steadily coming to life.
.....Best of luck to everyone who enters this Halloween contest. Y'all have some crazy talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom