Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Terraria should launch at the same time (or close to it) as the 1.3 update.
That will be pleased with terraria 1.3
HEIL Soulart!(solar)
index.php

Yes. We do not have a date for 1.3 yet.

As Nike noted, let's return the console topic to console discussion. :)

Razorpine doesn't seem to be able to get the Mythical prefix at the moment but Godly isn't that bad either :) going for the trophies and the North Pole now.

The Masterful Razorpine is the best I've been able to get. Not much different than godly but it has the -20% mana usage which comes in handy

Loot is bugged :( despawns pretty fast.

Ah ha!!!! Thanks. 6 runs in a row, yielding a single drop. Thought maybe my arena was fugged up but appears others are having the issue. Lets hope for a fix asap.

Oh and round 17. Got close to death but ill take it.

Razorpine doesn't seem to be able to get the Mythical prefix at the moment but Godly isn't that bad either :) going for the trophies and the North Pole now.
The Masterful Razorpine is the best I've been able to get. Not much different than godly but it has the -20% mana usage which comes in handy
Ruthless should actually give you a greater damage boost than either of those, you'll lose some knockback but that's not what the Razorpine is for anyway. You also don't get the reduced mana cost but that's rather negligible IMO, and perhaps the +5 to crit from Godly is worth more than the damage but that's unlikely unless you're already crit stacking.

I think they're just trolling..ignore them and they'll go away. I'm still trying to get the rest of the drops but so far I've got a lot of chain guns, elf melters, Christmas Hooks, and blizzard staff if anyone needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom