Weapons & Equip Rubber Ring

Il
I agree, if you're able to swim down it isn't different at all from flippers and it would in fact be better in that you float without having to press anything and go down at will.

Maybe combine them so you can have the ring and flippers enabling you to swim at will and float like the ring.

Also realistically speaking, I don't know about you guys, but I can't swim down while on an inner tube.... They are pretty well blown up and makes it really hard to go under water.
I'll lower the tier, and realistically speaking is any realism in Terraria?

I think it should be tinkered with Souls of Flight to create a Anti-Gravity Floatation Device which allows the player to float straight up to the top of the map (or the next overhead block) but halts and prevents horizontal movement.
If you want, you have my permission to use that in a suggestion.

The colour rarity is it's tier. Umbrella is blue, thus the same tier. Also, if you find these, you can find everything in the ocean a lot easier.
item quality=/=tier
I got a nimble copper pickaxe at the beginning of the game, it was also blue.

Also again, this item should be neutered of the ability to descend into water. Stop ignoring the fact that its balancing is wrong for the tier.

item quality=/=tier
I got a nimble copper pickaxe at the beginning of the game, it was also blue.

Also again, this item should be neutered of the ability to descend into water. Stop ignoring the fact that its balancing is wrong for the tier.
I don't want to make it too powerful. :/

How about, you tinker Flippers with X to get this?

How does nerfing it make it more powerful?

According to the OP, it's just better flippers. (Despite saying its a downgrade)
It gates it past the Flippers. You have acquire another item to make it, and you need the goblin tinkerer. Seems pretty nerfed to me.

It gates it past the Flippers. You have acquire another item to make it, and you need the goblin tinkerer. Seems pretty nerfed to me.
what are you talking about? the OP says its gotten from chests, and if its umbrella tier, I can only assume its wooden chests. Flippers are basically half a tier over gold chest items.

I edited it recently, it's from Water Chests. I was suggesting ' You have to acquire another item to make it, and you need the goblin tinkerer. Seems pretty nerfed to me.'

Remember, Google is your friend. However, just to clarify what water wings are, I found this:
View attachment 24160

It makes much more sense to have it so you swim downwards, and then float back up. This unique functionality would make it so it's not immediately obsolete upon finding the Water Walking Boots. This more closely matches real life as well.

Also, I would like to point out that if you can't go down, you can't look for the Water Walking Boots, which are found in water chests.

Hope this helps!
Is Water Wings the American way to say floaties? Because if you said that to me I wouldn't have known wtf you were saying XD.

20 silver coins is an awful lot for something found in chests. 6 or 9 might be better and that is still pushing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom