Your Favourite Enemy

Pixies. They are so common, and so easy to murder. I don't know why, but I get an enormous satisfaction from firing into a crowd of helpless light balls... :redmunch::redmunch::redmunch:

and now that ive been through a solar eclipse i really like the reapers. they look very cool and killed me a bunch of times in groups of 1-5 but i never hated them once, not even a minor dislike on them

the paladin
th

he has a cool model, is a real challenge, and drops cool stuff

Ice golems because the first time me,and a friend saw it we didn't know it existed. Also who could not love the cool sprite they have.

I would have to say Skeletron, there's just something so satisfying about getting those perfect doges when he swings his hands around, and throwing as many shurikens at him as possible! :D

Its got to be the WOF because the first time u see the WOF its this...well wall of flesh. And all of the lasers and the worms come at u to kill u. Ha the good times. also once u defeat it your into Hardmode.

Ice Golem.

i like frost armor and fighting these huge tall laser firing buggers is fun.

...on a joking note: The player, you know, cause the player is the biggest enemy of them all! usually unstoppable and such.

Tim takes the first place spot on my list. I just get so inexplicably happy when he decides to spawn. (Oddly enough, the Rune Wizard doesn't spark the same level of joy for me.)
Honorable mention goes to Rainbow Slimes and Paladins.

Back
Top Bottom