Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe with a few tweaks.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No. (tell me why)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
Once again I use the theme "die the hero or live to be the villain" for yet another enemy. It appears I'm obsessed with it. Anyways after you beat Plantera this enemy will begin to spawn on patches of Purity.
upload_2015-3-4_20-30-27.png

Type: Enemy, Flying Enemy
Environment: Purity
AI Type: Unicorn
Damage: 60 melee, 40 projectile
Max Life: 2000
Defense: 30
KB Resist: 100%
Drops: Purity Crystal 100% and 5 gold coins

This enemy is unique despite it sharing the same AI as the Unicorn, everywhere it travels it will leave a trail of Purity. This ability only effects the first block of any biome. It turns Mushroom biome and mud into Jungle. Turns dirt and Crimson/Corruption grass into regular Purity. This also effects ice and sand. The enemy will also have access to projectiles. It will shoot a cyan colored Vile Spit like projectile at the player that can be easily destroyed. This projectile will spread Purity. There is also a secondary projectile where a cyan flame will be shot from the Wolfgons mouth with a range of 3 blocks, which also spreads Purity but only spreads by one block. The Wolfgon will be able to fly, but it will only do so to follow the players, but this does not mean they will not spawn in the air and swoop down towards the player.

Regarding the Purity Crystal. This placeable block will look like cyan colored ice and will spread Purity within a 10 block radius. Blocks within the crystals reach cannot be converted to Corruption, Crimson, or Mushroom.

That is all, tell me your thoughts below! Hope you like this suggestion!

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-3_19-26-26.png
    upload_2015-3-3_19-26-26.png
    863 bytes · Views: 233
Last edited:
This thing could quickly get out of hand, but I like it. I'd kill them all instantly, of course, for the Purity Crystal - a more controllable method of preventing spread.

I meant making them all a similar, long, leaf-like shape, pointed out in the same general direction and overlapping in the same way.
I see what you mean.. I'll probably fix this tomorrow.

P.S, gonna have to wait on that story. I know what I wan the Wolfgon (or the spirit within it) to be but I haven't really got a plot down.

Back
Top Bottom