Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

every day I'm shufflin'
Springtrap_Running.gif

Am I the only one
Who absolutely Hates this franchise?
Just cus some fake reaction you tubers made videos on it and being "scared" and everyone started playing it. After 5 days your pretty much done with it. And how could anyone call it a horror game? It isn't even scary, it's just strategy.
Rant over
1/11 -IGN My diapers aren't soiled...

Am I the only one
Just cus some fake reaction you tubers made videos on it and being "scared" and everyone started playing it. After 5 days your pretty much done with it. And how could anyone call it a horror game? It isn't even scary, it's just strategy.
Rant over
I quote PewDiePie here:
"It's not really a horror game; more like a horror-based strategy game."
That should resolve a couple things here, because no one wants flame wars over some cuddly but killer animatronics.

I quote PewDiePie here:
"It's not really a horror game; more like a horror-based strategy game."
That should resolve a couple things here, because no one wants flame wars over some cuddly but killer animatronics.
that's how i always thought of it, 3 especially

the whole reason the game really has horror elements is just to make it harder to play the game. if the game was just defending some aliens from your fort or something it would be so much easier. add a bit of stress in it and it becomes much harder

also;

tumblr_nknyvrUmrc1tjhv0io1_540.png

Am I the only one
No, there are many other hate-filled trolls out there who hate a lone man's first attempt at horror as well.

Just cus some fake reaction you tubers made videos on it and being "scared" and everyone started playing it.
Horror is relative, and many often accuse one of faking when their reaction was entirely real.
Markiplier is a great example of this, he has Automatonphobia(the fear of inanimate objects that appear human/humanoid), which causes him to be extremely terrified of the franchise, so terrified in fact he called the first one "The Scariest Game of all Time."

After 5 days your pretty much done with it.
It's not supposed to be a very long game.

And how could anyone call it a horror game? It isn't even scary, it's just strategy.
There's these wonderful things called differing opinions.Everyone has them.
Horror.
Is.
Relative.

Rant over
Good.

Why on Earth would you still be wearing diapers at this point?

TBH I'm incredibly relieved the game came out before the 10th, considering I reserved that entire day for Hotline Miami 2 - Wrong Number..

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

A few hours ago I watched Lordminion777's last playthrough video of FNaF 3 where he got the bad ending and then redid the game to get the good ending. In the night 5 minigame, the purple man (the killer) hid from the dead children inside Springtrap. He laughed and then the springlock failed and the exoskeleton crushed him. Obviously he then died. In the good ending the children can move on into the afterlife because the Purple Man no longer haunts the suit (because it's burned). The Purple Man killed the children so in the end, the children got their revenge and the purple man paid for what he had done. Five Nights at Freddy's is not a series about defending yourself from murderous animatronics. It is a series about revenge and justice.

I get scared every time I play it, literally no matter what usually the Phantoms. I'm working on the Good Ending and I got it 5-10 minutes after it's initial release <3

Hey @MetaKnight, if the kids were just after vengeance and justice (two very different things) the whole time, why terrify not one, but two security guards? I know the game's explanation was about a malfunction in whether the animatronics knew you were human and not a naked exoskeleton, but couldn't the kids actually control the suits that "gave them life"?

And where can I learn more about Marionette's murder, because I looked a few months ago and no one had anything on it? Oh, and who exactly was this Purple Man? Obviously an employee, but what employee carries through two restaurants that are closed for murdered children and DOESN'T fall under suspicion? I dunno, I wanted to know if it was the original Diner owner or what.

I gotta find vids of the mini games and the good ending.

Hey @MetaKnight, if the kids were just after vengeance and justice (two very different things) the whole time, why terrify not one, but two security guards? I know the game's explanation was about a malfunction in whether the animatronics knew you were human and not a naked exoskeleton, but couldn't the kids actually control the suits that "gave them life"?

And where can I learn more about Marionette's murder, because I looked a few months ago and no one had anything on it? Oh, and who exactly was this Purple Man? Obviously an employee, but what employee carries through two restaurants that are closed for murdered children and DOESN'T fall under suspicion? I dunno, I wanted to know if it was the original Diner owner or what.

I gotta find vids of the mini games and the good ending.
Many people including me think that the animatronics have trouble identifying individuals.

Back
Top Bottom