The throwable only playthrough

Updated to, probably, second last part: 24

And I improved DFGVR's artwork a bit :passionate:
index.php
(okay, how is this possible to fit as avatar?)

Last edited:
The thread may not be active, but the playthrough is still going on. (I only need to update the parts,aargh)

Nageru tried to Beat Duke Fishron with the current gear (magic dagger, light discs, turtle armor and early hardmode accessories)
No matter how many times she tried, all ended up bad. But she's not giving up.
nageru awoken.png

It may be impossible to do it as a ninja, but Nageru is sure that it IS possible as a thrower. Even without using the corrupted Javelin.
So she decided to make a blueprint of the upcoming gear she needs to collect:

Blueprint.png

First thing she needs to do is to get the hatchet and the armor, after that, She'll go to the dungeon for a few months.

LIHZARD ALTAR, you're drunk. Get out.
Also, awesome music. Very awesome.
What do you use to record?
I use Fraps to record all my videos.
It a good program, but not free. (free version of fraps records only 30 seconds)
I don't know any free record programs,
but they always leave a watermark on the videos so it shouldn't be that hard to find one.

After actually watching those videos, It’s pretty obvious that Nageru doesn’t have NPCs on her mind XD

VS Skeletron video. Good amount of non player blood shed.
<_<; Oh yeah... random blood moon.
Ah well, nurse survived. and they can respawn.

So it's okay, I guess...
EDIT:She cared a bit more with the goblin army, but I needed full focus on skeletron prime and button spam.

<_<; Oh yeah... random blood moon.
Ah well, nurse survived. and they can respawn.

So it's okay, I guess...
Same thing happened to me! Just instead of possesed armors, I got werewolves. And instead of a giant metal skull, I got a giant metal worm. And toss in a few white and green smiling devil dragons.

RIP Caitlin

-10 days later-

Despite Nageru's effort to obtain all powerful items, The duke doesn't make it easier for her.
The possessed hatched is a good long range weapon, but because of homing, it almost always aims at the sharkrons in it's second form.

Good thing she got the Paladins hammer, but also that comes with disadventages. It's range is quite short, meaning that, unlike the summon only challenge, she have to be very close to fishron if she wants to hurt him. the best thing would be so close, that the hammer strikes it twice in a single swing. The strategy can work, but it's still hard to survive.

Duke fishron is still alive, But Nageru is seeing an opening of winning.

Edit: Also worth to mention her beetle armor artworksNageru Beetle.pngfanavatar 11.6.pngfanavatar 15.1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom