Hunger Games: All Boss Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickerbobble

The Painter
A friend of mine found this neat Hunger Games simulator where you can enter whatever characters you want and it'll pit them together to see who will win. For my first Hunger Games, I've picked All Boss! ..as well as some tough enemies to have a roster of 24 characters. Here's the link if you want to make your own: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

Anyway, time to watch All Boss Kill!

9Engz4q.png

yqwnW2h.png

WAsdtJN.png

pV47cES.png

RIP King Slime and Wall of Flesh. Who will win!? I dunno. I'll be posting updates every once in awhile.

Why is everyone hiding in the bushes and getting random stuff from 'Unknown Sponsor', whoever that is?

A friend of mine found this neat Hunger Games simulator where you can enter whatever characters you want and it'll pit them together to see who will win. For my first Hunger Games, I've picked All Boss! ..as well as some tough enemies to have a roster of 24 characters. Here's the link if you want to make your own: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

Anyway, time to watch All Boss Kill!

9Engz4q.png

yqwnW2h.png

WAsdtJN.png

pV47cES.png

RIP King Slime and Wall of Flesh. Who will win!? I dunno. I'll be posting updates every once in awhile.
pirate has no superior vampire knives and menacing hallowed armor to beat all boss

Let's see here...
The Destroyer's probably only survived because of his enormous health stat, which is undoubtedly getting worn down by now.
I was vaguely surprised that a single @Pumpking survived, especially when Frost Queen didn't, but then I realized that he's a real person, unlike Frost Queen.
Frost Golem likely survived due to her far eyesight (She can shoot you from pretty damn far off-screen.), and ranged attacks. However, since a player ostensibly capable of strategizing is now pursuing her, and her limited movement and attack patterns are unlikely to be of any use, I have little doubt that she's going to be eating dust soon - unless that hatchet she got earlier is possessed.
As stated earlier, The Destroyer has undoubtedly lost a large amount of health, and, more relevantly, Pumpking has a significantly stronger version of Demon Scythe. If The Destroyer is to survive, he's going to have to surprise Pumpking with a fast blitz. Given his previous performance, though, he's probably not brave enough to do so.
(Yes, I'm aware that you're not referring to the forumgoer Pumpking, but I thought it was an interesting tie. Also, yes, I checked - there are no forumgoers named "Frost Queen.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom