Who would win Thor or super man

Who would win

• Thor

• Superman

Results are only viewable after voting.

GravitronX

Skeletron Prime
A God vs is what is pretty much a god in my opinion it's a pretty close call as they are both very powerful

So who would win in my opinion it's thor because he's a god and he's had more experience than superman

The conditions are no holding back all powers and max destruction

It's in a major metropolis lets go for Las Vegas because lots buildings

i feel that superman is, wherever you put him, always going to win
yes, batman beat superman, but superman was probably underpowered there.
i mean, superman beat goku for :red:'s sake

technically superman could be incapacitated by Thor then locked up all it takes are a few good blasts of lightning

Superman vs anyone comes down to the same argument no matter who he's against.

Is there Kryptonite?
Yes - He loses
No - He wins

That simple.
45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231e8ec853324fdab.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong on this one but if Thor put the hammer on superman's chest he wouldn't be able to move correct? Put the hammer down and wait.
Correct. Unless Superman is worthy of lifting Mjolnir, all Thor would have to do is somehow set the hammer on his chest, and then kick him while he's down or something. Not even the Hulk can lift Mjolnir, and his strength is limitless (based on his anger, of course), but that style of fighting is more suited to Loki than Thor. If this is a fight to the death, however, Thor might set his morals aside.
Also, if Thor is given access to different dimensions, there is a chance not all of those dimensions will have a type of sunlight that Superman can absorb due to the fact that said dimensions are likely to have different elements within them, as well as different types of magic. I'm pretty sure Helheim has little or no sunlight in it, being the Norse equivalent to Hell/the Underworld. If he can't take the fight away from earth, then he's at a slight disadvantage unless he can find some kryptonite or last long enough to tire him out due to how stupidly overpowered Superman is.
The last thing Thor should do is take the fight into the sky, because the closer Superman gets to the sun, the more power he gets.

If superman is willing to kill thor then he is most likely unworthy of lifting the hammer. If thor was the one who was doing something evil then thor would be unworthy of lifting the hammer in the first place leading to a very short fight.

That's not my point. My point is that the possible scenarios for the fight suggest that superman shouldn't be able to hold the hammer, though my skills with speaking aren't too great so I cannot get my point across very well.

Back
Top Bottom