Hi, Everybody!

Pencilshaved

Skeletron
Yes, it's another one of these threads.

Hello, Terraria forums! I've played Terraria (even though it's been on the dreaded mobile version) and been on these forums for quite a bit without an account, and I finally decided to join. I'm passionate about art, so I'll mostly be showing the drawings and in-game buildings that I create. There are some real creative geniuses on here, and I've been amazed by all of their creations, whether they are inside or outside of Terraria.:happy:
None of my buildings are forum-worthy yet, but I have a sample of my art (a drawing of Plantera) that I'd like to show you.
11syw08.jpg

...I also have an awful sense of humor, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum, so as not to pun-ish you too hard.
I'm excited to be a part of these forums. Thank you for taking the time to check this thread out! Enjoy your day. (Or night, depending on when you read this, I guess)

Last edited:
Skeltron's Keeper said:
Thank you! I see you've been here for a while...If it's not a bother, do you have any advice for a newcomer like me? I know the rules, but I'm not sure if there are any special unspoken tips that people like to use here.

Thank you! I see you've been here for a while...If it's not a bother, do you have any advice for a newcomer like me? I know the rules, but I'm not sure if there are any special unspoken tips that people like to use here.
Well if your gonna suggest something make sure its really thought out and make sure it is balanced oh yea and no cuthulu and with art just make it stand out but just know theres not alot of art threads atlest compared to sprites

Well if your gonna suggest something make sure its really thought out and make sure it is balanced oh yea and no cuthulu and with art just make it stand out but just know theres not alot of art threads atlest compared to sprites
Don't worry, I overthink everything before posting it. As for Cthulhu...
  • Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for this idea and no further feedback on the matter is necessary for now. Suggestions related to existing and new disembodied parts of Cthulhu are unaffected by this policy and still allowed.
...I'm very aware of the general attitude towards that topic. And, if anything, the lack of art threads only convinces me to start making some art threads. I do kind of enjoy making sprites, but I neither have nor desire to obtain "hardcore" spriting software. Thanks for your help!

Willkommen! That drawing looks nice.
You don't need "hardcore" spriting software to do anything spriting related (only practice). Something like Paint.NET should do, and it's free of charge.

Welcome! (Just like you I have been hanging around the forums for a long time before I joined)
Thank you! I guess neither of us will have to worry much about how the forums work. :)
Willkommen! That drawing looks nice.
You don't need "hardcore" spriting software to do anything spriting related (only practice). Something like Paint.NET should do, and it's free of charge.
Today I learned (via Google Translate) that Willkommen is German for welcome. Danke!
I meant the term "hardcore" pretty jokingly; I was referring to how interested and heavily invested the forums are in sprites. Anyway, making sprites is only a mild interest for me, and I don't plan on becoming a master spriter anytime soon. I might get paint.net eventually (maybe when I get Terraria for the PC or something).

...I also have an awful sense of humor, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum, so as not to pun-ish you too hard.
*long gasp*
Finally! Someone with the same genious humour!

Don't worry, just don't go too hard on the puns, and you won't end up with a punch in the face~

Hum, I am seeing good things. Good things indeed~
you have a good chanse if you wanna be one of the cool kids of the forum as you seem really polite and nice in-general~ Also, being an artist certainly helps~ I might've not seen much of your art, but I do like what I see. Keep up the wonderfull work and for gods sake, make an art thread so we can follow your wonderfull stuff~~

Keep up the nice work and have a good day~

Your icon reminds me of a certain @Sir Cutswood thoug owo~

Newbies with good art always leave a good impression on me! I'd like to welcome you to these fine forums, just watch your step around my profile. It could get a bit... banter-y.

That Plantera art is GREAT. Already left a great impression on me and no doubt a lot of other people! Welcome to the forums. You might see me every once in a while, I'm semi-regular.

*long gasp*
Finally! Someone with the same genious humour!

Don't worry, just don't go too hard on the puns, and you won't end up with a punch in the face~

Hum, I am seeing good things. Good things indeed~
you have a good chanse if you wanna be one of the cool kids of the forum as you seem really polite and nice in-general~ Also, being an artist certainly helps~ I might've not seen much of your art, but I do like what I see. Keep up the wonderfull work and for gods sake, make an art thread so we can follow your wonderfull stuff~~

Keep up the nice work and have a good day~

Your icon reminds me of a certain @Sir Cutswood thoug owo~
You seem to be a little critical and snarky towards my preferred style of humor. One could even go as far as to call your comments pungent. *ba dum tss*

In all seriousness, thank you so much. I definitely want to make an art thread, but right now I don't have very many Terraria-related drawings, and I'd need to decide which of my 8675309 non-game drawings to use in an art thread.
The avatar similarity is also purely coincidental. I use that icon because it's the picture I use for other sites, too, and I just want to be consistent.

You seem to be a little critical and snarky towards my preferred style of humor. One could even go as far as to call your comments pungent. *ba dum tss*

In all seriousness, thank you so much. I definitely want to make an art thread, but right now I don't have very many Terraria-related drawings, and I'd need to decide which of my 8675309 non-game drawings to use in an art thread.
The avatar similarity is also purely coincidental. I use that icon because it's the picture I use for other sites, too, and I just want to be consistent.
Well, the Non-Terraria creations section exists for a reason
index.php

Back
Top Bottom