tAPI Necropolis Mod

Can't wait to use the judgement scythe! :)
Also, I think I know why all of his items have very slow speed.
He set the useTime to the correct value, but he never set the useAnimation time to the same value as useTime. Along with him never setting a useSound.

Can't wait to use the judgement scythe! :)
Also, I think I know why all of his items have very slow speed.
He set the useTime to the correct value, but he never set the useAnimation time to the same value as useTime. Along with him never setting a useSound.
useAnimation does not need to be the same as useTime
If it's lower, then there's your problem.

Okay...
[DOUBLEPOST=1425846441][/DOUBLEPOST]But is it like 100% chance or...
[DOUBLEPOST=1425846463][/DOUBLEPOST]Because I've fought it like 8 times and haven't gotten it yet

You still there?
[DOUBLEPOST=1425847098][/DOUBLEPOST]
The developer said that he will make the ores usefull later, but i don't know how long you need to wait. Try looking in the OP for the boss related stuff. The boss progression works a bit different than in vanilla terraria. If you kill a boss, he will drop materials that are used for the next boss summoning item, but because they don't have a 100% chance to drop, get ready to farm the same boss over and over again. Also, don't forget to make a demon shrine.
The developer said that he will make the ores usefull later, but i don't know how long you need to wait. Try looking in the OP for the boss related stuff. The boss progression works a bit different than in vanilla terraria. If you kill a boss, he will drop materials that are used for the next boss summoning item, but because they don't have a 100% chance to drop, get ready to farm the same boss over and over again. Also, don't forget to make a demon shrine.
How did you get the alien technology?

you mean from the boss, right? There isn't some other spaceship?
[DOUBLEPOST=1425847164][/DOUBLEPOST]I got the left brain, right brain, and alien artifact but that's it.

I know the OP says that it's not compatible with multiplayer, but what would happen if I attempted to make a multiplayer server and use it?

Has anyone here stopped to think the last time either developer of this mod dropped by to post in this thread was almost two months ago?

It was said many times, there is no demon blood in this mod. Instead you have to find a new ore, that spawns in the word after defeating certain boss.

Is it safe to assume it's dead? I haven't even heard news about zoodle.

Back
Top Bottom