Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
I had seen your creations for a while without an account, and now that I've got one, I'm finally able to tell you how much I love these! I especially enjoy how seamless your builds seem - nothing ever seems out of place.

The stunning epic works!
How many time you spend this?
Floating Continent took 2 months. Smaller builds following it take about a week.

I had seen your creations for a while without an account, and now that I've got one, I'm finally able to tell you how much I love these! I especially enjoy how seamless your builds seem - nothing ever seems out of place.
Thank You! One day I might do a tutorial.

Reactions:
Are you gonna be adding the new stuff to the OPs sometime? Gotta showcase all the awesome right up front for new viewers!

Part of an Secret Upcoming 1.3 Project. This is primarily a "Proof of Concept" more than anything.

P0RTAL (1).png

P0RTAL (2).png

P0RTAL (4).png

P0RTAL (5).png

P0RTAL (6).png

P0RTAL (7).png

Again, a proof of concept. We will see how 1.3 looks.

Also, all of these images have had the actual p0rtal element modified.
I have made the terrifying discovery that Shadow paint does not actually set the blocks and walls they are painted to 100% Black. Maybe... 95%? Either way, not enough for me, so I used GIMP's paint bucket tool to make them actually 100% Black.

If there was a way to make them shoot out tiny lightning bolts every so often, I would do that. Alas, no.

I think in that context it would actually look better with normal shadow paint, since the wallpaper doesn't have pure black background. Looks interesting, though!

Part of an Secret Upcoming 1.3 Project. This is primarily a "Proof of Concept" more than anything.

View attachment 37855

View attachment 37856

View attachment 37858

View attachment 37859

View attachment 37860

View attachment 37861

Again, a proof of concept. We will see how 1.3 looks.

Also, all of these images have had the actual p0rtal element modified.
I have made the terrifying discovery that Shadow paint does not actually set the blocks and walls they are painted to 100% Black. Maybe... 95%? Either way, not enough for me, so I used GIMP's paint bucket tool to make them actually 100% Black.

If there was a way to make them shoot out tiny lightning bolts every so often, I would do that. Alas, no.

I think I know what your doing. But I'm not going to say. :happy:

Interesting, if a bit vague. I suppose we will all be waiting on the update to see how this concept develops.

Back
Top Bottom