Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

I gotta say, I have quite a few enemies I really hate in Terraria, like Derplings, Herplings, Diabolists, Skeleton Snipers and Tortioses, but my most disliked one's gotta be the Spiked Jungle Slime. That thing wrecks some serious booty, thanks to that dude, exploring the Underground Jungle early on has become extremely hard.

Diabolists as there annoying to kill as they shoot the fire explosions to kill you n they take down your life really fast

Last edited:
I don't care how much people whine and complain about head-squashing Tortoises, or bull:red: Snipers, or piss-me-off-at-a-distance Fire Imps. They may kill me, but they can't kill my dreams.

But a Wyvern can.

Because I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who has had the dream of building a glorious airship among the clouds, or an entire floating continent, or just a true home in the middle of the sky. That dream is shattered when you realize that your peace will always be shattered by constant disruption from this bull:red: miniboss, who will slay the NPCs that you hold dear and, depending on your current level of gear, might give you a run for the money.

As an enemy that puts limits on creativity, the Wyvern gets all of my hate. It's in the same boat as the Clown was in 1.1.

It's those GODFORSAKEN GASTROPODS.
People complain about the tortoises that rain death down upon you, and snipers that can crossmap with extreme accuracy, but they are nothing compare to GASTROPODS.
THEM SPAWNS OF EVIL SWARM YOU WITH LONG-RANGE LASER BEAM DEATH, KNOCKING YOU OUT OF THE SKY AND INTO DEATH.
THEY SWARM AROUND YOUR FORTRESS, GRANTING NO ESCAPE TO ANY INSIDE.
THEY RAPID-FIRE LONG RANGED LASER BEAMS OF DEATH.
THEY MAKE THE HALLOW WORSE THAN THE CORRUPTION TO LIVE IN.
THE
GOD
DAMN
GASTROPODS!

Gastropods. I've said this many a time before, but Blood Moon on console in the Hallow pretty much sums it up.
Yes yes and yes. Gastropods are just annoying. And don't get me started when its on a blood moon oh no I go out and kill them with my possessed hatchet not for money oh no just for the fun of seeing those frustrating floaty things die and disappear on the ground....

When the Frost moon came out, everyone feared this vicious beast of unimaginable power. All tremble when the name of this abomination is spoken out loud...

Elf copters...
YOU FORGET.
ONE EVIL IS PRESENT BEFORE THOSE MONSTROSITIES.
IT FLOATS AFTER YOU FOR THE WHOLE OF HARD-MODE, IMPALING YOU WITH LASERS SOMEHOW.
IT'S THE GASTROPOD.
THOSE VILE CREATURES ARE THE EARLIER VERSION OF THE ELF COPTER, GRANTING PRECISION LASERY DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO DARE ENTER HARDMODE WITHOUT HAVING HACKED IN ITEMS!
THE GASTROPODS.
THEM CRUEL ENEMIES HAVE NO MERCY. THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BEGS. THEY SIMPLY KILL YOU.
THE GASTROPODS.
BEWARE THE GASTROPOD.

Spiked jungle slimes are the worst. They are harder to beat than king slime, their spikes are far too accurate.
BUT THE GASTROPODS HAVE LONG-RANGE PRECISION LASERS OF DEATH.
YOU THINK SOME MEASLY SPIKED SLIME IS BAD?
WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE GASTROPOD.
IT'S TEEMING HORDES FIRE LASER DEATH UPON YOU, WHITTLING YOU DOWN TO NOTHING.
PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE GASTROPOD.

BUT THE GASTROPODS HAVE LONG-RANGE PRECISION LASERS OF DEATH.
YOU THINK SOME MEASLY SPIKED SLIME IS BAD?
WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE GASTROPOD.
IT'S TEEMING HORDES FIRE LASER DEATH UPON YOU, WHITTLING YOU DOWN TO NOTHING.
PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE GASTROPOD.
By the time I enter hardmode, I usually have a set of gear that can deal with those. They can't shoot when getting knocked back.

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET CLOSE.
BY THE TIME YOU REACH THAT STAGE, YOU HAVE, WHAT, MOLTEN ARMOUR?
THEIR LASERS TEAR THROUGH THAT LIKE NOTHING.
AND THEY SWARM YOU.
I hate molten armor. I prefer to use piercing weapons that have ranged or homing on them. Like the bee gun.

Back
Top Bottom