tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
This update will add 2 new Portal Guns, a prehardmode one-way gun and a hardmode two-way gun. Any ideas for method of obtainment?

And should there be a third portal gun that allows you to place up to 6 input portals and 1 output portal? If so, how should it be obtained?
prehardmode will be made with 5 teleportation potions..1 illegal gun part...and 5-10 energy??

hardmode will be made with 1 portal gun (duh) inlet pump..outlet pump..5-10 energy...and 5 souls of night/light?

ultimate portal gun will be made with: hardmode portal gun..1 rod of discord..5-10 energy again?..and lizhard power cell?

FnUBEVw.png

Uploaded a new screenshot! How many new things can you see?

New Armour
Three Portals (Bottom Left, Pink and Purple)
Armour
Megalaser
Purple dot
A new pink (Orichalcum?) laser/gun in the first slot
[DOUBLEPOST=1427014214][/DOUBLEPOST]I personally think the Eclipsal potion is waay OP. for 5 hallowed bars atleast 1 Eclipse? that way you can get the Terra Blade with ease after the mech boss

Added information to the OP about a new NPC I forgot to add: The Hellfire Owl.
iU7zDJ4.gif
(Hardmode) (220 Life, 70 Damage, 35 Defense)
(Feather [1 - 3] 100%, Phoenix Feather 5%)
Adorned with a hellstone helmet, wing brace and combat talons, they have adapted to the harsh environment of hell.

berbeborscings said:
hjeLAch.png
Guardian of the Underworld (10 Defense, +20 Max Life, 3 Seconds of Lava Immunity) (Every shield past this point grants knockback immunity)
welp if i used a shield

I'm excited to see how portals could be implemented into mechanisms (other than making boulders roll infinitely to kill everything)

I'm excited to see how portals could be implemented into mechanisms (other than making boulders roll infinitely to kill everything)
Infinite boulder trap? Hell yes! Afk farms, up 'n runnin'
...And obviously the old Portal Trick... infinite momentum building with portals, wheeeeeeeeeew

You said its not multiplayer compatible but i'm playing with a couple of friends and i'm still yet to see any bugs or glitches.
PS: I'm using a lot of other mods too

Really? My mod is multiplayer compatible? It's just I've never had anyone test it for me

BaseMod
Thorum
Nero
Tremor mod
Omnir
Barberborscing v1.1.1
wksizeablevarietypack
dungeongen
moar tier mods
population control
dynamic dificult

The only thing that didnt work and crashed was the neorecipebook that didnt work on multiplayer. Except that we had no crash related to your mod at all and we got arround 9 hours already on this world.

I think you should lower the spawn rate for Mother Bees , because 50+ stingers in 10min is good but too much. Also, would be nice if you add a Mother Bee variation that would drop vines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom