Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 6/4 defense?! Wha- I can't have that. But I really need that bonus. ;-; A lot of people use it for events, but won't you die faster with that low defense? The armor I currently have are all 20+ defense...

i want to have duke fishron with the frost moon update for the mobile but its going to take a long time cuz fishing has to be involved with it

also theres a bug in terraria mobile clowns,corrupters,floating grosses,padalins arent spawning so i hope you guys fix it with the frost moon update so plz fix it we need them despertly

also theres a bug in terraria mobile clowns,corrupters,floating grosses,padalins arent spawning so i hope you guys fix it with the frost moon update
It's because of low spawn rates in general. And post this in the Mobile section if you want to complain about it. And if you do want to have it fixed, report it as a bug to 505 Games.

Right, slightly off topic and for that I apologise.
But getting really sick or this... I have near enough every item available except the orange bloodroot and a few of the rarer weapons etc...
If somebody will please please give me just ONE bloodroot not even to keep, I'll give you any item I can, or just work my little :red: off to get that item for you, I'll help with trophies, anything XD
Please help if you can :')
PSN - St1cky_Styl3s

I was battling a Frost Moon with Friends and a dude with the , Warding Red's wings, Soul Scythe, and SDMG came, Are those items even able to be used on Terraria PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom