Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the Anthlion emblem and vulture feather.

Actually, I've decided to no longer use any sprites provided from the outside, with the exception of Armor & Armor Frames. The reason? I want to get better at spriting and coding. If something needs a retexture, then I will do it. I'm sorry for shooting you down, and I will re-do the Eater Eye (Personally, I didn't want the Antlion Emblem to look like the other Emblems). The sprites are exceptional, however! Keep up the good work, Logodum. You should have a sprite thread.

Actually, I've decided to no longer use any sprites provided from the outside, with the exception of Armor & Armor Frames. The reason? I want to get better at spriting and coding. If something needs a retexture, then I will do it. I'm sorry for shooting you down, and I will re-do the Eater Eye (Personally, I didn't want the Antlion Emblem to look like the other Emblems). The sprites are exceptional, however! Keep up the good work, Logodum. You should have a sprite thread.
Okay, that's fine. At least making those sprites gave me some experience.
Good luck to you with modding&spriting and I am waiting to see more amazing content from you! I will think about the sprites thread ;)

Alright, for Gear of the Ancients, progress has been going somewhat better! Right now, I have 5 weapons (Four Swords, and a Flail) done, and 1 bar! It's going well and swell. If I continue progress well, and continue good progress with Smash Alternatives, I'll be able to start on A Test if You Will Soon (The Solo Mod). My goal for the first release, well... I don't really have a goal. But I need more accessories to work on for Smash Alt. Anyone got any accessory ideas, for Smash Alts? Anything I should alter?

Alright, for Gear of the Ancients, progress has been going somewhat better! Right now, I have 5 weapons (Four Swords, and a Flail) done, and 1 bar! It's going well and swell. If I continue progress well, and continue good progress with Smash Alternatives, I'll be able to start on A Test if You Will Soon (The Solo Mod). My goal for the first release, well... I don't really have a goal. But I need more accessories to work on for Smash Alt. Anyone got any accessory ideas, for Smash Alts? Anything I should alter?
Star Cloak? That sounds like something that would be fun to fiddle around with.

Star Cloak? That sounds like something that would be fun to fiddle around with.

Oh yes, that'd be amazing! If I knew how to code a Star Cloak... I always have to know how to code an item, before I can alter with it's properties. I'm not even sure how to alter with Star Cloak's properties... could you help me?

Oh yes, that'd be amazing! If I knew how to code a Star Cloak... I always have to know how to code an item, before I can alter with it's properties. I'm not even sure how to alter with Star Cloak's properties... could you help me?
I don't think I would need to help you with that, remember your Vampire Cloak (that's what I think it's called...)? Just use the code from that, and all you would need to do is make a projectile instead of gain health.

I don't think I would need to help you with that, remember your Vampire Cloak (that's what I think it's called...)? Just use the code from that, and all you would need to do is make a projectile instead of gain health.

Nice, you remembered the name! :D But anyway, it's a bit different; I'd need to alter the properties of the intervals of the stars, but I think I already can; I found its Projectile ID, so I can have different Hooks for when the stars appear. Can you help me with having intervals? I'd like to use that too. So can you help me on those?

Nice, you remembered the name! :D But anyway, it's a bit different; I'd need to alter the properties of the intervals of the stars, but I think I already can; I found its Projectile ID, so I can have different Hooks for when the stars appear. Can you help me with having intervals? I'd like to use that too. So can you help me on those?
Yeah sure, I wouldn't mind, I'm currently not working on anything new right now, I'll see what I can do.

I made a new sprite, and I hope you guys like it (YES, I STARTED FROM SCRATCH, BUT USED THE TRUE NIGHT'S EDGE FOR REFERENCE. REFERENCE):

Night's_Edge.png
->
True_Night's_Edge.png
->
Legend Night's Edge.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom