Casual Ask a Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of your armor, how do you keep it so shiny and clean?
You might want to look again. After so long in the dungeon, it is dirty as hell.
Before that; magic, of course. Water is a cleaning and rejuvenating element.

Also how are your skeletal dungeon companions? Are they sociable at all or do they just forever await the next poor soul to explore the dungeon?
They... Aren't much fun at all. I advise you to check out the first few pages of my story to know what I'm talking about.

But the dungeon's theme is literally :red:ING WATER MAGIC. Seriously, just stand in front of a dark caster.
The candles with their ever-lasting fire can't do much in this dark place. They weren't made for the task, either. Those corrupted magicians, on the other hand, are the last thing you would want to consult.

Hey Samrux, how do you eat? You can't take your armor off to take a :red:... so do you have a toaster or something? By the way I literally live in the blue dungeon. Yea, I'm that dungeon spirit over there.

Where did you learn to write so well ? or is it a talent?
And do you practice a lot?
I hadn't read any books in English, nor a lot in Spanish, so I guess language just flows through me easier than for most people. I do not believe myself to be as good as some have told me, though. Friends have helped a lot. I really just started to improve when I began writing Story of a Paladin.

Edit: My only practice were my really old and weird fantasy stories, and my old paladin stories in these same forums.

I hadn't read any books in English, nor a lot in Spanish, so I guess language just flows through me easier than for most people. I do not believe myself to be as good as some have told me, though. Friends have helped a lot. I really just started to improve when I began writing Story of a Paladin.
Oh you speak spanish as well?

Btw also do potatoes fly around your room?
[DOUBLEPOST=1427768972][/DOUBLEPOST]How did you learn to kobey a hammer like that?

Oh you speak spanish as well?
I edited my previous post.
And yes, my first language is Spanish. School forced the basics of English on me; I learned the rest from the internet in just a few years.

Why do you come out of hiding only when I smack a big plant into oblivion? :p
Spoilers for my story.

Btw also do potatoes fly around your room?
How did you learn to kobey a hammer like that?
I uh, mastered the use of my hammer after it was awarded to me. It is very powerful, so intense training was required to know how to use it safely.

Hey Samrux, how do you eat? You can't take your armor off to take a :red:... so do you have a toaster or something? By the way I literally live in the blue dungeon. Yea, I'm that dungeon spirit over there.
There is no food in here; my curse keeps me alive. If it can be called "living".

Why do you try to kill me when I visit you? Do you really think that me killing you in retaliation will free you?
Spoilers for my story.

Paladins are, according to myths, "light wielded". So does that make you hallowed?
In a sense, I guess. There are many misconceptions about paladins, though.

irl question: what is your favorite class in terraria?
you being a paladin: when do you take off your helmet?
Meele.
I take it off when I want to feel more human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom