Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but you can sell your coins and not get anything back ie sold 2 platinum coins because value is 2
Platinum coins but it gave me nothing back. Stupid coin eating vending machine

Quick question, Does anyone have a working key mold farm or know about a video that showcases a decent key mold farm that works for mobile.
Try an invasion in that biome. or try the lava pit with spikey ball traps and super dart traps
2015-03-22.jpg

And... well

P.S this is my bad pit so it isnt the one i really use often (the pic is old and from the original 1.2 update), try something like this but better and wider.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but you can sell your coins and not get anything back ie sold 2 platinum coins because value is 2
Platinum coins but it gave me nothing back. Stupid coin eating vending machine

Yes , i am very dissapointed about that but i sell only copper coins so it okay for me

-Fixed bug where you were able to craft certain items, while you should not be able to.

Developers I think not because I can craft things without the help of crafting area anywhere though i need crafting materials . Pleaase fix . Im sorry devs for 3 times complaining about this bug .
[DOUBLEPOST=1427859504][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Fixed bug where you were able to craft certain items, while you should not be able to.

Developers I think not because I can craft things without the help of crafting area anywhere though i need crafting materials . Pleaase fix . Im sorry devs for 3 times complaining about this bug .

Android 4.2.2
Cherry Mobile Superion Endeavor

one of the many mysteries, along with the fact that you somehow didn't double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom