Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

Varsia

Empress of Light
Hello. I have been quite interested in pixel art (namely, spriting for Terraria) For quite a while now. This will simply be a collection of most of them I have made. Feel free to use any of my sprites for your suggestions or other purposes, as long as credit is given. So, here you go, sorted into sets:

Tools:
AhnoMjC.png
7RQ6YT1.png
q9eWlQc.png
3xl5wrU.png
OPW8TmP.png
GIoixqM.png
cYyljIW.png
Zo6MhJv.png
bsTMLKM.png
C8oMIGd.png

Melee weapons:
UHtDClf.png
06SMMGZ.png
Zy9iI2v.png
56ArmKt.png
aytBqJD.png
7EugcUV.png
69AWCJv.png
3zX8dO8.png
kzOwhYT.png
XvIYNOG.png
AH95efX.png
1OqjKGK.png
oVsgYlJ.png
jxb2qYI.png
ArSTX0A.png
gb7jyqt.png
am8Ykiw.png
YnGwxHV.png
jzcwPcV.png
CWIp5JL.png
hedvrSS.png
Nwn3Rge.png
Cdmq1rX.png
1lk5Q3N.png
Crci8GA.png
IkKaueN.png
9cnwug2.png
R9aXHLJ.png
4YkWjUc.png
peS3Q7c.png
ZsCKUMv.png
1dOouOm.png
ZNWp9GX.png
2uI2Cwr.png
9yUDvaS.png
hWUPtTI.png
5Gf9PK9.png
kjcbhfn.png
XTNo7Hh.png
UgElRwO.png
GDZFiyb.png
8Q2KyUE.png

Ranged weapons:

C9GsneY.png
F6XIAT2.png
9B122oc.png
e1GX0LL.png
kAAQxTZ.png
GDt3sN3.png
wLxnn0k.png
DuyBWsJ.png
krBpQMm.png
GuaBYLl.png
KH1018c.png
uIpMxyl.png
mTNhsnd.png
S6J60bT.png
i5MMkkf.png
uD1EVWG.png
WFdXSgc.png
gASbWPE.png
L2hqT0N.png
6ouBGmT.png
aFfRAr4.png
FPhwTa9.png
EO8Dlq4.png
X4E9RJn.png
U2hoenN.png
VFaQYF3.png
Yhz7pXZ.png
tsuJTlD.png
90PzERp.png
JFfwMTp.png
yusAHWe.png
rG5Q1wE.png
muKxUhr.png
2thxX4B.png
G6lAJ6k.png

Magic weapons
Zg1PgNs.png
pKDqUEC.png
CTpF45O.png
y3LA4vA.png
JDUR2em.png
trEAgty.png
7EM6YUv.png
R0FwIJI.png

Armour/Vanity sets

3wYoYXS.png
jdHlfo7.png
0sCxFEL.png
A1oLG8T.png
P0t4kGL.png
byXJWVY.png
kUoQyrj.png
1jJceoU.png
dyDgfUc.png
9rQBWa7.png
jPQBC0K.png
tH3R800.png
tex2foa.png
fzd8sOO.png
Agli9DO.png
d7SR9if.png
SPA57Sd.png

Creatures/Mounts
ejpzk8P.png
8pD9b54.gif
4Lq8CC2.png
pd3q7pn.png
LeD7AEt.png
7wTecoR.png

DWvtQ0G.png

yREPv7z.png
Ci0QK1j.png
bj6BuZp.png
KsfzCOG.png
plAbN4p.png

Other Random Crap

YKj4Ayh.png
s7cPCvs.png
SUiDbey.png
tMMfvxe.png
92M23NW.png
GUuZ5bZ.png
KOsN3yM.png

Thanks for dropping by. I'll probably continue to add more as time goes on.

REQUESTS BE OPEN BOIIIIIIIIIIS

Last edited:
It's been a while...
*wipes away the small pile of dust and cobwebs*
This place is out-dated!
I just did the world's biggest OP update.

Well, I'm here for something, if you still want to sprite!

This will be a challenge.

I'm looking for a sprited Demon for my Avatar. I want him to mostly have the colors black, dark grey, and a little dark purple. Red eyes please.
As for body shape, go crazy! Do whatever you want, or what you think looks cool! Humanoid or not, I don't care. There is one requirement, I want him to look like the name Excession. Basically, I want the name Excession to fit him, if you know what I mean.

If you do backgrounds, just make it a solid dark blue. The background doesn't need shading.

Well, I'm here for something, if you still want to sprite!

This will be a challenge.

I'm looking for a sprited Demon for my Avatar. I want him to mostly have the colors black, dark grey, and a little dark purple. Red eyes please.
As for body shape, go crazy! Do whatever you want, or what you think looks cool! Humanoid or not, I don't care. There is one requirement, I want him to look like the name Excession. Basically, I want the name Excession to fit him, if you know what I mean.

If you do backgrounds, just make it a solid dark blue. The background doesn't need shading.
I can try.
I can't guarantee the best outcome, but it'll be a nice challenge.

Word to the wise, get a banner made.
You can ask Darthmorf to make one for you, or you can make one yourself. Ever since I had a banner made for my book (By Darthmorf) I've had a lot more views. If you have a link in your signature to this thread, you'll get more attention. Or you could just add a link to your sprited people already in your sig, as long as you made them.

I've finished:
DuuU4DT.png

Is this good? Or is there something else you would like doing to it?

Great!

If you have no other requests, I think it would be really cool if you made a version with not legs, but kind of have him dissipate like the bottom of a wraith. Or you can give him lots of legs with no feet, kind of like tentacles.

Great!

If you have no other requests, I think it would be really cool if you made a version with not legs, but kind of have him dissipate like the bottom of a wraith. Or you can give him lots of legs with no feet, kind of like tentacles.
Sure, I can try.
I'll get on that now.

Great sprites! :) the only tip of have for you would be to use brighter colors. Could you make ma large (toxic sludge sized) red slime with rusty daggers, arrows, swords, etc sticking out of him? Along with a ripped "slime" stranded on rusty pole coming from its top?

Great sprites! :) the only tip of have for you would be to use brighter colors. Could you make ma large (toxic sludge sized) red slime with rusty daggers, arrows, swords, etc sticking out of him? Along with a ripped "slime" stranded on rusty pole coming from its top?
Yeah, sure!

Back
Top Bottom