The Pimplords of TCF: Shotte 'n' Cole *Guest Starring Sage Rood*!

Jill

Official Terrarian
vzWKPD3.jpg

Alright guys, you know well enough the drill by now! Ask away, no restrictions - assuming that it ain't against forum rules, of course. Cole won't have you motley lot getting his less-than-esteemed arse in trouble!

For those of you who aren't in on the uptake, Shotte is my no-good self. Cole, however, is the... 'character'(?) that has become associated with me, for one reason or another. He can be a bit of a short-tempered, egotistical son-of-a-:red: - but he won't bite. Probably. Not too hard. Nurse Ratched sorted him out.

Sage Rood, on the other hand, is the spirit that haunts and possesses Cole eternally. This explains why he is a man of mannerisms so overflowing with volupturous roodness.

Rule #1: "Step one! We can have lots of fun!" - That one guy from New Kids on the Block.
Rule #2: Miner is ze best class, before you even ask!
Rule #3: This Thread gives advice so good, it is essentially a guide to your life. Before Chuck Norris took our advice, he was such a sissy that he played professional football for AC Milan!
Rule #4: This rule is a serious one - don't take anything you read too serious, like. Especially if it's from the mouth of Cole. Keep a pinch of salt to hand always.
Rule #5: Did you just take rule #4 seriously? *Facepalm*.
Rule #6: BE ON YOUR GUARD! Watch out for Sweatlords.

vzWKPD3.jpg

Alright guys, you know well enough the drill by now! Ask away, no restrictions - assuming that it ain't against forum rules, of course. Cole won't have you motley lot getting his less-than-esteemed arse in trouble!

For those of you who aren't in on the uptake, Shotte is my no-good self. Cole, however, is the... 'character'(?) that has become associated with me, for one reason or another. He can be a bit of a short-tempered, egotistical son-of-a-:red: - but he won't bite. Probably. Not too hard. Nurse Ratched sorted him out.

Sage Rood, on the other hand, is the spirit that haunts and possesses Cole eternally. This explains why he is a man of mannerisms so overflowing with volupturous roodness.

Rule #1: "Step one! We can have lots of fun!" - That one guy from New Kids on the Block.
Rule #2: Miner is ze best class, before you even ask!
Rule #3: This Thread gives advice so good, it is essentially a guide to your life. Before Chuck Norris took our advice, he was such a sissy that he played professional football for AC Milan!
Rule #4: This rule is a serious one - don't take anything you read too serious, like. Especially if it's from the mouth of Cole. Keep a pinch of salt to hand always.
Rule #5: Did you just take rule #4 seriously? *Facepalm*.
Rule #6: BE ON YOUR GUARD! Watch out for Sweatlords.
As a sweatlord, and sage of rood, I find this highly offensive.

To Cole, why are you such a useless bastard?

To Shotte, why are you such a useless bastard? ;D

As a sweatlord, and sage of rood, I find this highly offensive.

To Cole, why are you such a useless bastard?

To Shotte, why are you such a useless bastard? ;D

C: "So your name is offensive, and you find this Sage Rood?"

S: "Callum Dowon, Cole. The little man of Birmingham is just trying to bait us out."

C: "True. Hey, Arty... I forgive ya. In fact, here - gimme six!"

C: "I know a good doctor in my native country of Nicaragua. Whatever the ask - he'd certainly be willing to give it a shot. Give it a Shotte? Heh heh heh."

S: "Piss off, Cole."
This just gave me the best/worst mental image ever

To Cole: Why do you think of yourself as a pimplord?

C: "Tell ya what - I'mma use some of my best teaching techniques, and just tell ya this:"

"Check out my ride, then ask again if you still ain't figured it out."

hZ7XM9P.png

Cole...
Can you kill Satan, revive him, then kill him again all with a pickaxe?

C: ...Am I also allowed to use my fabled 'Throw a Rock' ability? If so, definitely yes. If not, it'd be a tough fight. Yet I would prevail!

S: "Instead of rocks, just throw :red:e at him, Cole. 'Cause you're full of it!"

C: "Ahh, Dr. Darthmorf of Nicaragua - just the man I wanted to see! Well, this one time. Normally I can't stand being around you. No offence. But you smell like an old people's home, man! Anyways, I need an op."
You still didn't answer my question

Tee hee

Back
Top Bottom