Hello!!, just a new member

Hello, And welcome to the crazy place Called TCF, where people like to do the weirdest stuff. (including changing avatars to follow the most random trends).

Enjoy your stay here!

Last edited:
I'm not an old member to give something like a welcoming, but anyway, bienvenida, actually came here because it was the first thread at "recent threads"

Welcome Mr. Sir Banana! Even though I've only been here for a week or two. Don't mind that though! I'm totally an important person! Especially for welcoming people! No?

:indifferent:Please accept me? I'm not the most interesting person in the world... but at least I'm not a sloth who slowly answers "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo." to every question...

:(You're hurting my feelings! I wish I'd never talked to you in the first place!

:(Ok then, I'll just go cry in 2 corners at the same time, because the distance between them is only 1 meter or so, and they're basically close enough that I can be in both at the same time so don't ask about it, because I don't understand the laws of Chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom