Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

You got some damn awesome sprites going on up there! I would request something but I've been spriting a bit for a mod I made for myself to mess around with stuffz cuz it's fun, and so I would consider it me being lazy. But keep it up, you gots da zpriting zkillz!

@Brick Creeper I made them:
Em0npWH.png

B9F67Um.png

I'm not certain as to what you wanted with the second one, so I had a slime kinda destroyed on a pole.
(Wow, that's was fast)Thank you! :)
What I meant was basically a rusty pole sticking out of the top of the red slime. With a ripped flag on the top with a picture of a green slime on it. If you could add that, that would be great! :)

(Wow, that's was fast)Thank you! :)
What I meant was basically a rusty pole sticking out of the top of the red slime. With a ripped flag on the top with a picture of a green slime on it. If you could add that, that would be great! :)
Alright, so just an addition to the red one?
I can do that.

Hey, you got a banner made!
Also, you're improving from just what I've seen so far. Congrats to you!

I have asked a lot of you, and if you have no traffic, I have more to ask of you.
If you do backgrounds, can you put this guy you made for me in a background of the night sky?

If you can't, I would like a staff that looks like it shoots blue lightning. It would be a drop from a guy like this
Chaos Immortal.png

I have asked a lot of you, and if you have no traffic, I have more to ask of you.
If you do backgrounds, can you put this guy you made for me in a background of the night sky?

If you can't, I would like a staff that looks like it shoots blue lightning. It would be a drop from a guy like this
Can do!

Sweet, thanks again!
You are like, the most friendly spriter ever :D.
Alright.
I had a go at putting it on a night sky background.
What happened is this:
I put it on a dark grey background, and you couldn't really see the border, which looked silly.
I then tried a dark blue, but that didn't look... right.
Sorry, but I just couldn't make it look good on any kind of dark background.
Sorry.
But...
I do have the staff sprite!
VAw3CPH.png

Alright.
I had a go at putting it on a night sky background.
What happened is this:
I put it on a dark grey background, and you couldn't really see the border, which looked silly.
I then tried a dark blue, but that didn't look... right.
Sorry, but I just couldn't make it look good on any kind of dark background.
Sorry.
But...
I do have the staff sprite!
VAw3CPH.png
It's beautiful!
I'm definitely adding this to the suggestion, and crediting you of course.

Also, you could try outlining it in a thin red line before sticking it on a background. That might work.

I see improvements, heheh. Don't worry about the attention though. When I started at terraria online my thread was poor aswell. Start taking some requests. Make your own pixelart style of characters. That stuff drives this community ;)

I see improvements, heheh. Don't worry about the attention though. When I started at terraria online my thread was poor aswell. Start taking some requests. Make your own pixelart style of characters. That stuff drives this community ;)

Exactly, I'm learning that with my story.:happy:

Give the public what they want, and you will become more well known.

It's beautiful!
I'm definitely adding this to the suggestion, and crediting you of course.

Also, you could try outlining it in a thin red line before sticking it on a background. That might work.
0Rpi3Yi.png

I tried that, though i'm not sure how it turned out.
Good?

0Rpi3Yi.png

I tried that, though i'm not sure how it turned out.
Good?

It's good alright.
It looks more avatar like, and will fill in that empty brown space!
Thanks!

Also, to show my appreciation, I linked your thread in a stuff a support spoiler in my signature, so that might help draw some attention :D

It's good alright.
It looks more avatar like, and will fill in that empty brown space!
Thanks!

Also, to show my appreciation, I linked your thread in a stuff a support spoiler in my signature, so that might help draw some attention :D
I noticed you can't seem to get the banner to work.
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/haloboy01134s-pixel-arts-and-weapon-sprites-open-to-requests.4809/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Twdajhn.png[/IMG][/URL]
That's the BBcode I used in my signature.

I noticed you can't seem to get the banner to work.
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/haloboy01134s-pixel-arts-and-weapon-sprites-open-to-requests.4809/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Twdajhn.png[/IMG][/URL]
That's the BBcode I used in my signature.

Thanks, I'm hopeless when it comes to pictures in my signature.
That should fix it.

Oh, I want to request something. May I request a char. from an RP? Can you like, try to make a Pixel Version of him? (I don't have a picture/drawing of him. All I have is text so you would have to go off of my somewhat(ish) good writing skills.)

Back
Top Bottom