Portfolio/Multi-Topic My Suggestions (or at least the ones I like)

Fortanono 🌳

Retinazer
Okay, so, let's do this. I have a bunch of threads that I made, and let's detail them here. Eventually, I wanna become the next SzGamer or Baconfry, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen. However, I do wanna get recognized, so any bump on my old threads is completely fine with me!

Biomes
  • Enchanted Forest Mini-Biome: A mini-biome that solves the problem of the Enchanted Sword's rarity while not making it too common, along with adding a good deal of content, like witches, flails and spears.
  • The Outback: An alternate Underworld from way down under. Based on Australia.
Armor and Accessories
  • Aligned Armor: An armor for people who wander between classes. Four helmets, one for each class, and dealing damage with weapons that are not in your class gives you a buff for your class. And it's a new use for Light and Dark Shards.
  • Golden Armor: The "other half" of Frost Armor and a pirate-themed summon armor. Pirates drop Golden Furniture which can be melted down into Gold Nuggets, which then can be used to craft armor.
  • Sharkscale Armor: A yoyo-themed armor that allows for the ability to preform "tricks" to increase damage
  • Frozen Seashell: A Frozen Turtle Shell/Neptune's Shell tinker. Turns you into an Icy Merman.
Weapons and Tools
  • Super Pow: A new flail that goes with the naming scheme of the current Hardmode flails, with an endgame status to match.
  • Mech-Tier Spell Tomes: Spell books using the mech souls and imbuement ingredients sold by NPCs. These include books with Gold Dust, Explosive Powder, Cogs and Nanites.
  • Biome Weapon Rebalancing: Giving the Frost Hydra a unique ability, and making the Throwing class more viable here.
  • Helicopter Staff: An upgrade to the Imp and Hornet Staff, and a Summoner WoF drop that isn't related to the Wall itself, since none of the other drops are.
  • LUNATICS!: Giving the Cultist a drop table, with weapon types currently not in the endgame as much.
  • Simian Strongbow: A bow that lats you until endgame from post-Mech and is dropped by a mammalian Jungle creature, which currently there are almost none of.
  • Terra Blade Gating and New Swords: Making it a bit more like the Night's Edge.
NPCs and Enemies
  • Engine Pod: A mechanical King Slime and a boss for the Hallow, two in one. It's basically a mechanical Gastropod that has a giant constant laser and spawns Mechanical Gastropods when damaged.
  • Ocram Revamp: A revamp for a boss that has been considered unoriginal by many, with behaviour to make it more like the Hardmode BoC counterpart and better ways to craft Ocram's loot.
  • Gemstone Slimes: A group of Spiked Slimes to spice up the overworld during Hardmode, in the two outer thirds of the world. Drop gems too, so that they are renewable.
Crafting Materials
  • Bone Marrow: A counterpart to Leather for Crimson worlds, used to craft the Rain Coat (as it is dropped by a zombie and is yellow).
Blocks
Game Mechanics

What do you think? Do I have potential?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom